Actor Larry Hagman, who created one of television's iconic supervillains with the treacherous J.R. Ewing of "Dallas," died Friday, according to a family statement released to the Dallas Morning News. He was 81.
Local News Headlines
- Owners of former WA state liquor stores struggling
- Teen seeks to withdraw plea in Yakima shooting
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash.
- 3 new Pasco schools named for female scientists
- Police: SUV was hit by train at marked crossing
- Bagby Hot Springs attack possible hate crime
- Megaload movers decide to resume Ore. trip
- Thieves steal woman's home
- Observant neighbor helps cops bust copper wire thieves
- Police search for suspects in downtown shooting