UPDATE: As of 5:03 Tuesday morning services were restored, according to Stevens County Dispatch.
The Emergency Alert System is reporting a widespread 911 outage in Deer Park and all of Stevens County.
The alert was issued at 3:30 pm Monday. According to the advisory, this affects all landlines and some cell phones as well. There is no estimated time for service to be restored.
If you have an emergency, try calling from a cell phone or go to a manned fire station in your area.
- WSU Spokane professor launches anti-bias police training
- Northeast Spokane neighborhood rocked by multiple tire slashings
- State tries to prove convicted cop killer is eligible for death penalty
- I90 on-ramp at Walnut may close in near future
- Spokane updates snow plow plan ahead of winter season
- MAC to host Titanic artifact exhibition