12 oz fresh or frozen cranberries (approximately 3 cups), rinsed
½ cup water
½ cup fresh orange juice with pulp
¾ cup granulated sugar
1. In a medium sauce pan dissolve sugar in ½ cup of water and ½ of orange juice over medium low heat.
2. Add cranberries and return to a gentle boil for 10 minutes.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Serve warm or let the sauce completely cool.
*Refrigerate until ready to serve if needed.
- Black Friday is here: Crucial holiday season begins for battered retailers
- Couple raises thousands for homeless veteran to thank him for selfless act
- Loss of the night: Global light pollution rising rapidly
- Federal judge strikes down Texas abortion ban
- Andrew Peacock: The expedition doctor who photographs his travels
- US troops overseas celebrate Thanksgiving