These gray skies can sure bring on the winter blues. But is it just that or perhaps something more? Winter months in the Pacific Northwest are often known to bring on Seasonal Affective Disorder. KXLY4's Aaron Luna reports.
- Delta expects 'relatively normal' schedule
- Is sushi healthy?
- Drugged driving surpasses drunk driving among drivers killed in crashes, report finds
- American Airlines offering its pilots and flight attendants a raise
- United reaches settlement with passenger dragged off plane
- Some call it 'stealthing,' others call it sexual assault