Friday, July 24 - Sunday, August 9:
- The Modern Theater in Coeur d'Alene presents "Assassins," a controversial musical that "boldly transcends time as the assassins justify their actions with wit, humor, and a sense of understanding." Contains adult themes and language.
Friday, July 24 - Sunday, September 20:
- Join Saranac Art Projects at the Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture. Check out www.northwestmuseum.org for more details.
Monday, July 27 - Thursday, July 30:
- Special programs at the Coeur d'Alene Library wrap up this week with activities such as Baby Mouse Character visits, Firefighter Programs, Police/K-9 Demonstration, Build-A-Comic Book Workshop, and Super Hero Training Academy. Please visit http://cdalibrary.org/ for times and dates.
Monday, July 27 - Tuesday, August 4:
- Participants will be invited to review and rank the collected thoughts of the Greater Spokane Valley Chamber BIG 5 in order to lead the effort to build a collaborative inclusive agenda for the future of our community. Visit spokanevalleychamber.thoughtexchange.com/invitaton to join the conversation. Together, we will unearth five most-treasured ideas to move our greater community forward- The BIG 5.
Wednesday, July 29 - Fall 2015
- Registration for ACT 2 classes at the Community Colleges of Spokane is now open for viewing. These classes are for adults of retirement age or preparing for retirement and are held primarily during the day with some evening classes. Find all Fall classes online at www.sccel.spokane.edu/ACT2.
Wednesday, July 29:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters is having an Enchilada Feed from 4 pm- 8 pm at the Monteray Cafe. $10 adults/$6 kids, 50/50 Raffle & Trivia at 6:30 pm.
Monday and Tuesday, August 3 - 4:
- Free Mega Medical, Dental & Eye Care Clinic at the Spokane County Fair and Expo Center. Over $8 million in free health care services available to SPokane residents. More than 1,400 healthcare professionals and volunteers will operate a no-cost medical and dental clinic at the Spokane County Fair and Expo Center. Visit YourBestPathwayToHealth.org or call 1-888-447-2849 for a complete list of services and more information.
Tuesday, August 4:
- The Martin Luther King Jr. Family Outreach Center is having our annual
Night Out Against Crime on Tues. August 4th from 4:30-7 pm at 845
Sherman and 8th Ave. It is a block party, with games, carnival snacks,
Shameless Sausages vending, resource tables and more.
Wednesday, August 5:
- Pilgrim's Market, 1316 N. 4th Street, Coeur d'Alene, is hosting a range of events during the next three months. On the 5th is a free beer tasting from Firestone Walker Brewing Co. at 3:30 pm. Visit pilgrimsmarket.com for more information and a complete listing of events.
Thursday, August 6:
- Silver Valley Community Resource Center is holding a "Children Run Better Unleaded" Spaghetti Dinner to increase awareness and accountability for lead and heavy metal cleanup work as well as the risks associated with lead exposures. Doors are open for everyone to attend the dinner at 321 S. Division in Kellogg, Idaho from 5-7 pm.
Thursday, August 6:
- The Coeur D'Alene Public Library host Kris Runberg Smith, author of the book, "Wild Place: A History of Priest Lake, Idaho," at 7 pm. Please see cdalibrary.org for details.
Friday, August 7:
- "Drink Beer, Do Good - A Fundraiser" for the Humane Society of the Palouse in partnership with Moscow Brewing Company. From 4:00 - 9:00 pm dog-lovers and cat-lovers alike can drink beer, purchase treats, and enjoy good company all in support of the local animal rescue group. Fundraisers like this help support the day-to-day operations of this no-kill shelter.