No matter which way the verdict went, there was going to be debate over the George Zimmerman decision. Now that he has been found not guilty in the shooting death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin, there are debates over the trial's fairness and race relations in America. Simply, we want to know what you think of the verdict and now the aftermath? Click here to leave your comments inside.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Facebook wants to bring back the chatroom
- Queen joins social media age with 1st tweet
- Partial solar eclipse happened Thursday
- Paul Allen pledges $100 million to fight Ebola
- Obese dummies key to preventing road deaths?
- Zuckerberg, in Chinese Q&A, says Facebook has '11 mobile users'
- Google unveils Inbox, a new app to fix email
- Survey: 40% of Web users have been harassed
- Apple Pay is double charging some customers
- It's here! The hoverboard (Well, sort of)
- PhotoMath app solves equations for you
- King Tut's 'virtual autopsy' reveals surprise
- Company hires tailor to enlarge iPhone owners' pockets
- Expect meteor showers early Tuesday
- Apple profit soars on huge iPhone and Mac sales