A Florida sheriff wants criminal charges against the parents of two girls, charged with bullying another student until she killed herself. The sheriff 12-year old Rebecca Sedwick was bullied for 10 months and the parents should have done something to stop it. One Florida lawmaker also wants new legislation that would require schools to report bullying incidents to police. What do you think: who should be held responsible in extreme bullying cases like this? Kids? Parents? School staff and administrators?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Scientists find 101 geysers on a Saturn moon
- OkCupid set up bad dates in 'an experiment'
- Yo backer launches new app
- BuzzFeed fires editor for plagiarizing
- Solar storm barely missed earth in 2012
- Robot furniture that builds itself
- US reveals secret plans for '60s moon base
- Facebook at all-time high on mobile might
- Only 3 in 10 Twitter workers are women
- Apple sued by employees over labor issues
- Dark Mail: Email that hides from the NSA
- Is this Apple's new iWatch?
- Verizon's offer: Let us track you, get free stuff
- Israeli tech talent tapped to fight in Gaza
- You're not cool enough for Facebook's newest app