A Florida sheriff wants criminal charges against the parents of two girls, charged with bullying another student until she killed herself. The sheriff 12-year old Rebecca Sedwick was bullied for 10 months and the parents should have done something to stop it. One Florida lawmaker also wants new legislation that would require schools to report bullying incidents to police. What do you think: who should be held responsible in extreme bullying cases like this? Kids? Parents? School staff and administrators?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Obama plays soccer with Japanese robot
- Personal sensors: Monitoring your every move
- No more pills: Just give it to me in a chip
- This selfie is out of this world
- Custom organs: Creating body parts from dust
- No-scar surgery: Less pain, shorter recovery
- This machine makes drinking water from thin air
- Net neutrality rules to create Internet 'fast lane'
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires in a big way
- MLB takes a swing at the video game business
- AT&T, Chernin set sights on streaming video
- Facebook profit triples on mobile growth
- Reports say an Amazon phone is close
- Netflix signs deal with Mitch Hurwitz
- Is an Apple-Nike partnership on the way?