A Florida sheriff wants criminal charges against the parents of two girls, charged with bullying another student until she killed herself. The sheriff 12-year old Rebecca Sedwick was bullied for 10 months and the parents should have done something to stop it. One Florida lawmaker also wants new legislation that would require schools to report bullying incidents to police. What do you think: who should be held responsible in extreme bullying cases like this? Kids? Parents? School staff and administrators?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Snowden docs had NYT exec fearing for his life
- Reddit to the rescue: Strangers find lost dog
- Tourist trips to the Moon by 2043?
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Inside CERN's $10 billion collider
- Tech firms call on U.S. to reform spying activities
- NASA shares image of massive 'Hexagon'
- Amid Mandela tributes, fake quotes creep in
- Someone bought a $100,000 Tesla with Bitcoins
- Ryan Seacrest wants to pimp your iPhone
- Microsoft fights back against NSA 'snooping'
- 2M Facebook, Gmail, Twitter passwords stolen
- Microsoft develops 'smart' bra
- Snapchat ads closer to reality
- Cyber Monday sales surge 20% to record high