First it was state-controlled liquor, now it's marijuana, legal and taxed in Washington. If Rep. Jim McDermott has his way, online gambling will also be made legal - and would be taxed by the federal government. One philosophy behind so-called "sin taxes" is that, if people are doing it anyway, maybe the activity should be legalized and taxed. We want to know what you think: do you agree with these sin taxes? Do you think online gambling should be legal? Click here to leave your comments inside.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Can levitating appliances be far off?
- Mercedes asks Twitter to solve driver rivalry
- Slow Comcast speeds were costing Netflix customers
- Google reveals secret drone delivery tests
- 8 must-have travel apps
- Massive bank hack: What you need to know
- Apple sets event for Sept. 9
- For Apple, will bigger be better?
- FBI investigating hacking attack on JPMorgan
- Solar system surrounded by a big gas bubble
- Time Warner Cable comes back from nationwide Internet outage
- Apple may unveil iWatch on September 9 -- report
- TiVo goes after cord-cutters with new device
- HP recalls 6 million computer cords for fire risk
- Instagram releases new time-lapse app