First it was state-controlled liquor, now it's marijuana, legal and taxed in Washington. If Rep. Jim McDermott has his way, online gambling will also be made legal - and would be taxed by the federal government. One philosophy behind so-called "sin taxes" is that, if people are doing it anyway, maybe the activity should be legalized and taxed. We want to know what you think: do you agree with these sin taxes? Do you think online gambling should be legal? Click here to leave your comments inside.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Can Facebook live up to the hype?
- Teigen tells Twitter 'ta-ta for now'
- Can the web predict the future?
- Lunar mission to test China's space program
- Facebook wants to bring back the chatroom
- Queen joins social media age with 1st tweet
- Partial solar eclipse happened Thursday
- Paul Allen pledges $100 million to fight Ebola
- Obese dummies key to preventing road deaths?
- Zuckerberg, in Chinese Q&A, says Facebook has '11 mobile users'
- Google unveils Inbox, a new app to fix email
- Survey: 40% of Web users have been harassed
- Apple Pay is double charging some customers
- It's here! The hoverboard (Well, sort of)
- PhotoMath app solves equations for you