People resolving to lose weight in 2014 may get some help from the vending machine. A provision of the Affordable Care Act requires vending machines to display calorie counts on snacks and sodas. The administration believes it will help curb obesity and drive down health care costs. But, critics say it's just an example of the government overstepping its bounds. What do you think? Will it help you make healthier choices? Or is this just too much?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Obama plays soccer with Japanese robot
- This machine makes drinking water from thin air
- Net neutrality rules to create Internet 'fast lane'
- This selfie is out of this world
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires in a big way
- MLB takes a swing at the video game business
- AT&T, Chernin set sights on streaming video
- Facebook profit triples on mobile growth
- Reports say an Amazon phone is close
- Netflix signs deal with Mitch Hurwitz
- Is an Apple-Nike partnership on the way?
- AT&T eyes high-speed Internet in 100 cities
- Netflix to increase subscription prices
- Silicon Valley firms accused of hiring conspiracy
- How hackers keep themselves safe