People resolving to lose weight in 2014 may get some help from the vending machine. A provision of the Affordable Care Act requires vending machines to display calorie counts on snacks and sodas. The administration believes it will help curb obesity and drive down health care costs. But, critics say it's just an example of the government overstepping its bounds. What do you think? Will it help you make healthier choices? Or is this just too much?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Before the iWatch there was...
- Can levitating appliances be far off?
- Mercedes asks Twitter to solve driver rivalry
- Slow Comcast speeds were costing Netflix customers
- Google reveals secret drone delivery tests
- 8 must-have travel apps
- Massive bank hack: What you need to know
- Apple sets event for Sept. 9
- For Apple, will bigger be better?
- FBI investigating hacking attack on JPMorgan
- Solar system surrounded by a big gas bubble
- Time Warner Cable comes back from nationwide Internet outage
- Apple may unveil iWatch on September 9 -- report
- TiVo goes after cord-cutters with new device
- HP recalls 6 million computer cords for fire risk