The Spokane teenager who sucker-punched a man outside the Satellite Diner in September was sentenced Monday to 23 weeks in detention. It was a crime captured by kxly cameras that shed a lot of light on the violence and crime downtown. Spokane Police have added officers and opened a downtown precinct and they say their efforts are working. In the past 28 days, violent crime is down 8.33%. Do you feel like it's getting safer to be in downtown Spokane?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Massive bank hack: What you need to know
- Apple sets event for Sept. 9
- For Apple, will bigger be better?
- FBI investigating hacking attack on JPMorgan
- Solar system surrounded by a big gas bubble
- Time Warner Cable comes back from nationwide Internet outage
- Apple may unveil iWatch on September 9 -- report
- TiVo goes after cord-cutters with new device
- HP recalls 6 million computer cords for fire risk
- Instagram releases new time-lapse app
- Sensors let seniors stay at home, safely
- Don't wait! Trade in your old iPhone now
- Facebook to display less "click-bait"
- UK sorry for marking 200 years since WH burned
- Apple recalls some iPhone 5 devices for battery woes