Monday, Americans stopped to thank and honor our veterans. But, every day, thousands of those veterans feel slighted and left behind as their claims languish in a backlog with the Veterans Administration. The VA says more than half a million veterans are waiting for claims to be processed. We're focusing on the issue in a KXLY special report. But if you're a veteran or have a loved one who is, we want to know: what's your experience dealing with the VA? Does more need to be done to help our nation's veterans?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Social media deals with James Foley beheading
- Faster Netflix streaming coming to Time Warner Cable
- Twitter removes images of James Foley's death
- 90% of hospitals and clinics lose their patients' data
- Microsoft considers new name for Internet Explorer
- Bakery to Google: Take 's---' out of our logo!
- New Corvette lets you spy on garage valets
- New record for Apple stock
- The brain-sensing headband
- Hospital network hacked, 4.5 million records stolen
- Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey live-tweets protests in Ferguson
- Image overload: Help us, NASA says
- Pop-up ad creator: 'I'm sorry'
- After Ferguson, have you gotten 'the talk?'
- Social media tackles the #IceBucketChallenge