Monday, Americans stopped to thank and honor our veterans. But, every day, thousands of those veterans feel slighted and left behind as their claims languish in a backlog with the Veterans Administration. The VA says more than half a million veterans are waiting for claims to be processed. We're focusing on the issue in a KXLY special report. But if you're a veteran or have a loved one who is, we want to know: what's your experience dealing with the VA? Does more need to be done to help our nation's veterans?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Naked celeb hack lesson: 'Delete' doesn't mean delete
- Before the iWatch there was...
- Can levitating appliances be far off?
- Mercedes asks Twitter to solve driver rivalry
- Slow Comcast speeds were costing Netflix customers
- Google reveals secret drone delivery tests
- 8 must-have travel apps
- Massive bank hack: What you need to know
- Apple sets event for Sept. 9
- For Apple, will bigger be better?
- FBI investigating hacking attack on JPMorgan
- Solar system surrounded by a big gas bubble
- Time Warner Cable comes back from nationwide Internet outage
- Apple may unveil iWatch on September 9 -- report
- TiVo goes after cord-cutters with new device