Monday, Americans stopped to thank and honor our veterans. But, every day, thousands of those veterans feel slighted and left behind as their claims languish in a backlog with the Veterans Administration. The VA says more than half a million veterans are waiting for claims to be processed. We're focusing on the issue in a KXLY special report. But if you're a veteran or have a loved one who is, we want to know: what's your experience dealing with the VA? Does more need to be done to help our nation's veterans?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- You're not cool enough for Facebook's newest app
- Israeli tech talent tapped to fight in Gaza
- Google to speed up Web with smaller photos
- How a teen turned online abuse around
- Facebook tests new function: If you Like it, Buy it
- Netflix partner says Verizon slows traffic
- Amazon: Read as much as you want for $9.99
- Manuel Noriega sues over video game
- Is this the real new black?
- NFL Sunday Ticket coming to smartphones
- Amazon mulls $10 subscription service for e-books
- Marines test new beach assault vehicle
- Move over Siri, the Jibo robot is coming
- Pigs fly: Apple, IBM announce partnership
- 'Close' to finding another Earth?