Monday, Americans stopped to thank and honor our veterans. But, every day, thousands of those veterans feel slighted and left behind as their claims languish in a backlog with the Veterans Administration. The VA says more than half a million veterans are waiting for claims to be processed. We're focusing on the issue in a KXLY special report. But if you're a veteran or have a loved one who is, we want to know: what's your experience dealing with the VA? Does more need to be done to help our nation's veterans?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- iPads won't be stuffing stockings this year
- Apple now worth a whopping $700 billion
- Apple taps Bono again -- for charity
- 10 signs you are addicted to your smartphone
- T-Mobile changes data throttling notification
- Philae: Bouncing into a life-saving shelter?
- 'Regin' malware described as 'groundbreaking and almost peerless'
- Google: You can pay as little as $1 to see fewer ads
- Comcast to let customers track technicians
- China lifts ban on Facebook for select few
- App takes guessing out of wine buying
- Best Buy tells Amazon: Take that!
- Texting creating 'text neck' epidemic, doctors say
- Billboard 200 chart will now count streaming
- Jeff Bezos links Amazon and The Washington Post with new app