Gonzaga University has placed two students on probation for the remainder of their time at the school, after the students were found to be in violation of the campus weapons policy. The students fought off a would-be burglar by showing a weapon last week, but because their apartment is campus-owned, they weren't allowed to have the firearm. Gonzaga also says it will re-examine its weapons policy in light of the incident. What do you think: did Gonzaga make the right decision to place the students on probation, rather than expelling or suspending them? Do you think GU should reevaluate its weapons policy? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- MAVEN spacecraft enters Mars orbit
- Launch brings new technology to space
- Emerging clues may point to dark matter
- 'Dead Beat' page exposes 'absentee parents'
- Hot startups not following Alibaba to Wall Street
- Joan Rivers' Facebook page plugs iPhone 6
- Larry Ellison: The billionaire with the shiniest toys
- Digital tip jar coming to a coffee shop near you
- Apple's iPhone 6 goes on sale, and the lines are insane
- First iPhone 6 buyer in Australia drops it on live TV
- Man tries to rent girlfriend to buy an iPhone 6
- What counts as a 'real name' on Facebook?
- Amazon releases new Fire tablets, e-readers
- Apple says iOS 8 will shield your data from police
- Apple's iOS 8 HealthKit launch derailed by bug