With huge donations on both sides of the debate, Initiative 522 is now the most expensive initiative campaign in Washington history. The initiative would require companies to label foods made with genetically modified ingredients. Opponents say it will drive up the cost of food; proponents say it will help keep kids and families safe. The Seattle Times says polls show the race in a dead-heat right now. We want to know: have you made up your mind? How do you plan to vote on 522?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Obama plays soccer with Japanese robot
- Personal sensors: Monitoring your every move
- No more pills: Just give it to me in a chip
- This selfie is out of this world
- Custom organs: Creating body parts from dust
- No-scar surgery: Less pain, shorter recovery
- This machine makes drinking water from thin air
- Net neutrality rules to create Internet 'fast lane'
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires in a big way
- MLB takes a swing at the video game business
- AT&T, Chernin set sights on streaming video
- Facebook profit triples on mobile growth
- Reports say an Amazon phone is close
- Netflix signs deal with Mitch Hurwitz
- Is an Apple-Nike partnership on the way?