European parliament leaders arrived in Washington, DC Monday, encouraging the administration and congress to scale back spying programs. This, after an article in the Wall Street Journal detailed the NSA's surveillance of 35 heads of state and tens of millions of Europeans. The EU leaders say the programs need to be examined or the United States will face tough discussions about the future of trade with those countries. What do you think: has the NSA surveillance program gotten out of hand? Or is it necessary to keep our country safe?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Can levitating appliances be far off?
- Mercedes asks Twitter to solve driver rivalry
- Slow Comcast speeds were costing Netflix customers
- Google reveals secret drone delivery tests
- 8 must-have travel apps
- Massive bank hack: What you need to know
- Apple sets event for Sept. 9
- For Apple, will bigger be better?
- FBI investigating hacking attack on JPMorgan
- Solar system surrounded by a big gas bubble
- Time Warner Cable comes back from nationwide Internet outage
- Apple may unveil iWatch on September 9 -- report
- TiVo goes after cord-cutters with new device
- HP recalls 6 million computer cords for fire risk
- Instagram releases new time-lapse app