As our kids get ready to head back to school, security is on a lot of parents' minds. One school in Arkansas is trying to make its schools safer by arming district employees. The district is training employees who will carry concealed weapons and serve as guards. It's legal, but the state's education commissioner says he would prefer the We want to know what you think: Should school employees be allowed to carry guns on campus? Is that better left to law enforcement? Or should guns be banned from campus altogether? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- The new plague: Computer viruses that extort you
- Here come the 3-D-printed drones
- You can now watch pirated movies on Google Chromecast
- Google Glass wearers can steal your password
- Kickstarters bullish on potato salad
- Google at center of Europe censorship storm
- Truck of the future aims to drive itself
- Can water ATMs bring relief to thirsty India?
- 'Smart' luggage will text you when it gets lost
- Selfies? Make way for 'dronies'
- Google bans porn ads
- Facebook still won't say 'sorry' for mind games experiment
- Hot-car case highlights role of digital clues
- NASA launches CO2 study satellite
- Kelsey Grammer on Twitter to correct grammar