As our kids get ready to head back to school, security is on a lot of parents' minds. One school in Arkansas is trying to make its schools safer by arming district employees. The district is training employees who will carry concealed weapons and serve as guards. It's legal, but the state's education commissioner says he would prefer the We want to know what you think: Should school employees be allowed to carry guns on campus? Is that better left to law enforcement? Or should guns be banned from campus altogether? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- China lifts ban on Facebook for select few
- Best Buy tells Amazon: Take that!
- App takes guessing out of wine buying
- Texting creating 'text neck' epidemic, doctors say
- Billboard 200 chart will now count streaming
- Jeff Bezos links Amazon and The Washington Post with new app
- Firefox dumps Google for Yahoo as search engine
- Gov't: China could take down US power grid
- Widow takes hubby's ashes to T-mobile to prove he's dead
- Facebook adds new app just for Groups
- 5 types of people you should 'unfriend'
- Apple's Mac update fails to fix Wi-Fi problems
- Tenn. man hit with $3,000 Comcast bill
- Bill Cosby allegations put Netflix and NBC in tough spot
- The race is on for flying car start-ups