As our kids get ready to head back to school, security is on a lot of parents' minds. One school in Arkansas is trying to make its schools safer by arming district employees. The district is training employees who will carry concealed weapons and serve as guards. It's legal, but the state's education commissioner says he would prefer the We want to know what you think: Should school employees be allowed to carry guns on campus? Is that better left to law enforcement? Or should guns be banned from campus altogether? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- European Parliament votes for Google breakup
- BlackBerry will buy your iPhone
- Which company is blamed for a British soldier's murder?
- Coming soon: App to report police brutality
- Frozen's Elsa and Anna teach girls to code
- Apple now worth a whopping $700 billion
- iPads won't be stuffing stockings this year
- Apple taps Bono again -- for charity
- 10 signs you are addicted to your smartphone
- T-Mobile changes data throttling notification
- Philae: Bouncing into a life-saving shelter?
- 'Regin' malware described as 'groundbreaking and almost peerless'
- Google: You can pay as little as $1 to see fewer ads
- Comcast to let customers track technicians
- China lifts ban on Facebook for select few