After a rash of robberies in Spokane, local businesses are looking for new ways to protect themselves. We've told you already about Jitterz Java baristas carrying guns. Now, Sharp Shooting Indoor Gun Range is holding a crime prevention seminar for business owners and employees. The shop's owner says it will include lethal and non-lethal methods. What do you think: how would you like to see businesses protect themselves? Guns? Security cameras? Simply calling 911? Sound Off!
Latest Interactive Headlines
- 'Regin' malware described as 'groundbreaking and almost peerless'
- Google: You can pay as little as $1 to see fewer ads
- Comcast to let customers track technicians
- China lifts ban on Facebook for select few
- App takes guessing out of wine buying
- Best Buy tells Amazon: Take that!
- Texting creating 'text neck' epidemic, doctors say
- Billboard 200 chart will now count streaming
- Jeff Bezos links Amazon and The Washington Post with new app
- Firefox dumps Google for Yahoo as search engine
- Gov't: China could take down US power grid
- Widow takes hubby's ashes to T-mobile to prove he's dead
- Facebook adds new app just for Groups
- 5 types of people you should 'unfriend'
- Apple's Mac update fails to fix Wi-Fi problems