30,000 people have signed a petition calling on Congress to give up their paychecks. This after Congressional GOP leaders said they won't vote for important legislation until after mid-term elections. What do you think? Should lawmakers be forced to give up pay?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Verizon's offer: Let us track you, get free stuff
- Is this Apple's new iWatch?
- Israeli tech talent tapped to fight in Gaza
- You're not cool enough for Facebook's newest app
- Google to speed up Web with smaller photos
- How a teen turned online abuse around
- Facebook tests new function: If you Like it, Buy it
- Netflix partner says Verizon slows traffic
- Amazon: Read as much as you want for $9.99
- Manuel Noriega sues over video game
- Is this the real new black?
- NFL Sunday Ticket coming to smartphones
- Amazon mulls $10 subscription service for e-books
- Marines test new beach assault vehicle
- Move over Siri, the Jibo robot is coming