30,000 people have signed a petition calling on Congress to give up their paychecks. This after Congressional GOP leaders said they won't vote for important legislation until after mid-term elections. What do you think? Should lawmakers be forced to give up pay?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Facebook down for some users
- EBay reveals lackluster diversity report
- Today's cars are hackable, posing a threat to you
- NASA's next Mars rover to make oxygen
- Why a giant toad set off Chinese censors
- Five years on, millions still dig 'FarmVille'
- Six obstacles to being a cyborg
- Uber-inspired app brings a doc to your door
- Kim Kardashian's game makes $700,000 a day
- Is the iPad doomed?
- Instagram unveils its answer to Snapchat
- WikiLeaks breaks gag order
- AT&T strikes deal with Netflix to boost streaming speeds
- Digital Duomo: Florence by smartphone
- Facebook to shut down Gifts service