The separation of church and state is taking center stage in Oklahoma, as a group that worships Satan unveils plans to erect a statue of the dark lord inside the state capitol building. The statue depicts Satan with children at his feet and his next to a statue of the 10 Commandments. Not surprisingly, there are objections. Many say it doesn't belong - one lawmaker says it shouldn't go inside the state capitol because it has no historical significance within the state. What do you think?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Launch brings new technology to space
- 'Dead Beat' page exposes 'absentee parents'
- Emerging clues may point to dark matter
- Hot startups not following Alibaba to Wall Street
- Joan Rivers' Facebook page plugs iPhone 6
- Larry Ellison: The billionaire with the shiniest toys
- Digital tip jar coming to a coffee shop near you
- Apple's iPhone 6 goes on sale, and the lines are insane
- First iPhone 6 buyer in Australia drops it on live TV
- Man tries to rent girlfriend to buy an iPhone 6
- What counts as a 'real name' on Facebook?
- Amazon releases new Fire tablets, e-readers
- Apple says iOS 8 will shield your data from police
- Apple's iOS 8 HealthKit launch derailed by bug
- Home Depot: 56 million cards exposed in breach