The separation of church and state is taking center stage in Oklahoma, as a group that worships Satan unveils plans to erect a statue of the dark lord inside the state capitol building. The statue depicts Satan with children at his feet and his next to a statue of the 10 Commandments. Not surprisingly, there are objections. Many say it doesn't belong - one lawmaker says it shouldn't go inside the state capitol because it has no historical significance within the state. What do you think?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- TiVo goes after cord-cutters with new device
- HP recalls 6 million computer cords for fire risk
- Instagram releases new time-lapse app
- Sensors let seniors stay at home, safely
- Don't wait! Trade in your old iPhone now
- Facebook to display less "click-bait"
- UK sorry for marking 200 years since WH burned
- Apple recalls some iPhone 5 devices for battery woes
- NASA: Voyager 2 previews Pluto mission
- Hackers attack Sony PlayStation Network
- SpaceX rocket blows up after launch
- Want to use Tom Hanks' typewriter?
- 'Secret' app didn't actually keep you anonymous
- Why Facebook is stockpiling Blu-ray discs
- Is Twitter a tech company or a news service?