It's New Year's Eve, a day filled with optimism about the possibilities in the year ahead. But, a new CBS News poll shows 68 percent of Americans don't make New Year's resolutions. Of those who do, only about half keep those resolutions. We want to know about you: do you have resolutions for 2014? If so, how do you plan to keep them? Click here to leave your comments inside.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Five years on, millions still dig 'FarmVille'
- Six obstacles to being a cyborg
- Uber-inspired app brings a doc to your door
- Kim Kardashian's game makes $700,000 a day
- Is the iPad doomed?
- Instagram unveils its answer to Snapchat
- WikiLeaks breaks gag order
- AT&T strikes deal with Netflix to boost streaming speeds
- Digital Duomo: Florence by smartphone
- Facebook to shut down Gifts service
- Facebook: Get Messenger or else
- Amazon launches 3-D printing store
- Gadget tests your drink for 'date rape' drugs
- Water balloon lovers pledge $645,000 on Kickstarter
- Scientists find 101 geysers on a Saturn moon