It's New Year's Eve, a day filled with optimism about the possibilities in the year ahead. But, a new CBS News poll shows 68 percent of Americans don't make New Year's resolutions. Of those who do, only about half keep those resolutions. We want to know about you: do you have resolutions for 2014? If so, how do you plan to keep them? Click here to leave your comments inside.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Can levitating appliances be far off?
- Mercedes asks Twitter to solve driver rivalry
- Slow Comcast speeds were costing Netflix customers
- Google reveals secret drone delivery tests
- 8 must-have travel apps
- Massive bank hack: What you need to know
- Apple sets event for Sept. 9
- For Apple, will bigger be better?
- FBI investigating hacking attack on JPMorgan
- Solar system surrounded by a big gas bubble
- Time Warner Cable comes back from nationwide Internet outage
- Apple may unveil iWatch on September 9 -- report
- TiVo goes after cord-cutters with new device
- HP recalls 6 million computer cords for fire risk
- Instagram releases new time-lapse app