It's the interview America is talking about today. After the Seahawks won the NFC championship Sunday night, Cornerback Richard Sherman went off on TV. Sherman yelled at the camera about being "the best corner in the game" and called out 49ers receiver Michael Crabtree. The interview has brought a range of responses, from some who said it showed true emotion to others who say it was bad sportsmanship and that Sherman should be ashamed of his actions. What do you think?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Massive bank hack: What you need to know
- Apple sets event for Sept. 9
- For Apple, will bigger be better?
- FBI investigating hacking attack on JPMorgan
- Solar system surrounded by a big gas bubble
- Time Warner Cable comes back from nationwide Internet outage
- Apple may unveil iWatch on September 9 -- report
- TiVo goes after cord-cutters with new device
- HP recalls 6 million computer cords for fire risk
- Instagram releases new time-lapse app
- Sensors let seniors stay at home, safely
- Don't wait! Trade in your old iPhone now
- Facebook to display less "click-bait"
- UK sorry for marking 200 years since WH burned
- Apple recalls some iPhone 5 devices for battery woes