A measure in the Washington legislature would make it a traffic infraction to smoke while driving in a car with minors. Under House Bill 2086, smokers who light up a cigarette, a pipe or a cigar in a moving or parked car with a minor inside would face a fine. The fines start at $125 for the first infraction, violations after would be $250. What do you think: do you think adults should be fined for smoking in the car with kids? Or is it their business what they do in a private vehicle? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Can levitating appliances be far off?
- Mercedes asks Twitter to solve driver rivalry
- Slow Comcast speeds were costing Netflix customers
- Google reveals secret drone delivery tests
- 8 must-have travel apps
- Massive bank hack: What you need to know
- Apple sets event for Sept. 9
- For Apple, will bigger be better?
- FBI investigating hacking attack on JPMorgan
- Solar system surrounded by a big gas bubble
- Time Warner Cable comes back from nationwide Internet outage
- Apple may unveil iWatch on September 9 -- report
- TiVo goes after cord-cutters with new device
- HP recalls 6 million computer cords for fire risk
- Instagram releases new time-lapse app