A measure in the Washington legislature would make it a traffic infraction to smoke while driving in a car with minors. Under House Bill 2086, smokers who light up a cigarette, a pipe or a cigar in a moving or parked car with a minor inside would face a fine. The fines start at $125 for the first infraction, violations after would be $250. What do you think: do you think adults should be fined for smoking in the car with kids? Or is it their business what they do in a private vehicle? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Six obstacles to being a cyborg
- Is the iPad doomed?
- Uber-inspired app brings a doc to your door
- Kim Kardashian's game makes $700,000 a day
- Instagram unveils its answer to Snapchat
- WikiLeaks breaks gag order
- AT&T strikes deal with Netflix to boost streaming speeds
- Digital Duomo: Florence by smartphone
- Facebook to shut down Gifts service
- Facebook: Get Messenger or else
- Amazon launches 3-D printing store
- Gadget tests your drink for 'date rape' drugs
- Water balloon lovers pledge $645,000 on Kickstarter
- Scientists find 101 geysers on a Saturn moon
- OkCupid set up bad dates in 'an experiment'