The Washington legislature opened its 60-day session today and one of the first actions was for the House of Representatives to pass the DREAM Act. It would allow children of undocumented immigrants access to financial aid. Opponents say it rewards illegal behavior. Supporters say it's not the children's fault their parents immigrated illegally and that making it easier for them to go to college with help Washigton's work force and provide revenue for the state. What do you think?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Obama plays soccer with Japanese robot
- Personal sensors: Monitoring your every move
- No more pills: Just give it to me in a chip
- This selfie is out of this world
- Custom organs: Creating body parts from dust
- No-scar surgery: Less pain, shorter recovery
- This machine makes drinking water from thin air
- Net neutrality rules to create Internet 'fast lane'
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires in a big way
- MLB takes a swing at the video game business
- AT&T, Chernin set sights on streaming video
- Facebook profit triples on mobile growth
- Reports say an Amazon phone is close
- Netflix signs deal with Mitch Hurwitz
- Is an Apple-Nike partnership on the way?