The Washington legislature opened its 60-day session today and one of the first actions was for the House of Representatives to pass the DREAM Act. It would allow children of undocumented immigrants access to financial aid. Opponents say it rewards illegal behavior. Supporters say it's not the children's fault their parents immigrated illegally and that making it easier for them to go to college with help Washigton's work force and provide revenue for the state. What do you think?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Join social media's 'country club' for $9,000
- Windows 9 is coming Sept. 30
- NASA to announce private space shuttle deal
- Apple offers a way to 'return' free U2 album
- Apple sold 4M iPhone 6 and 6 Plus in first day
- Microsoft buys Minecraft for $2.5 billion
- Golfer wins space trip after bagging hole-in-one
- China tests sidewalk lanes for phone users
- Big solar storm hitting Earth
- Will the Apple Watch be fashionable?
- IPhone 6 pre-orders crash Apple Store
- Apple's Tim Cook on TV, Steve Jobs, iPhone 6
- Yelp without fear, says new California law
- Mars rover reaches mountain; 'new science ahead!'
- Facebook tests disappearing posts