The Washington legislature opened its 60-day session today and one of the first actions was for the House of Representatives to pass the DREAM Act. It would allow children of undocumented immigrants access to financial aid. Opponents say it rewards illegal behavior. Supporters say it's not the children's fault their parents immigrated illegally and that making it easier for them to go to college with help Washigton's work force and provide revenue for the state. What do you think?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Expect meteor showers early Tuesday
- Apple profit soars on huge iPhone and Mac sales
- Apple Pay launches today
- Crowdfunding your home renovation: Should you do it?
- Monica Lewinsky joins Twitter
- Facebook tells DEA: Stop impersonating users
- NASA orbiters OK after comet buzzes Mars
- Why this man created a Comic Sans typewriter
- Teens face 'like' and 'FOMO' anxiety
- What is the mysterious Magic Leap?
- Duck-and-cover time for Mars spacecraft
- Apple unveils new iPads, releases OS X Yosemite
- Les Moonves on reactions to CBS's streaming service
- Apple Pay is launching on Monday
- Microsoft demos 'universal translator'