The Washington legislature opened its 60-day session today and one of the first actions was for the House of Representatives to pass the DREAM Act. It would allow children of undocumented immigrants access to financial aid. Opponents say it rewards illegal behavior. Supporters say it's not the children's fault their parents immigrated illegally and that making it easier for them to go to college with help Washigton's work force and provide revenue for the state. What do you think?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Which company is blamed for a British soldier's murder?
- Coming soon: App to report police brutality
- Frozen's Elsa and Anna teach girls to code
- BlackBerry will buy your iPhone
- Apple now worth a whopping $700 billion
- iPads won't be stuffing stockings this year
- Apple taps Bono again -- for charity
- 10 signs you are addicted to your smartphone
- T-Mobile changes data throttling notification
- Philae: Bouncing into a life-saving shelter?
- 'Regin' malware described as 'groundbreaking and almost peerless'
- Google: You can pay as little as $1 to see fewer ads
- Comcast to let customers track technicians
- China lifts ban on Facebook for select few
- App takes guessing out of wine buying