The Washington legislature opened its 60-day session today and one of the first actions was for the House of Representatives to pass the DREAM Act. It would allow children of undocumented immigrants access to financial aid. Opponents say it rewards illegal behavior. Supporters say it's not the children's fault their parents immigrated illegally and that making it easier for them to go to college with help Washigton's work force and provide revenue for the state. What do you think?
Latest Interactive Headlines
- OkCupid set up bad dates in 'an experiment'
- Yo backer launches new app
- BuzzFeed fires editor for plagiarizing
- Solar storm barely missed earth in 2012
- Robot furniture that builds itself
- US reveals secret plans for '60s moon base
- Facebook at all-time high on mobile might
- Only 3 in 10 Twitter workers are women
- Apple sued by employees over labor issues
- Dark Mail: Email that hides from the NSA
- Is this Apple's new iWatch?
- Verizon's offer: Let us track you, get free stuff
- Israeli tech talent tapped to fight in Gaza
- You're not cool enough for Facebook's newest app
- Google to speed up Web with smaller photos