A hearing is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon in Spokane about the impact of coal-carrying trains coming through the Inland Northwest. Dozens of people lined up hours early Tuesday, hoping to share their opinion at the meeting. Opponents say it would harm the environment; proponents say it will bring jobs to the area. What do you think: are you worried about more coal-carrying trains coming through the area? Are opponents over-reacting to the possible environmental threat? Click here to leave your comments inside.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Social media deals with James Foley beheading
- Faster Netflix streaming coming to Time Warner Cable
- Twitter removes images of James Foley's death
- 90% of hospitals and clinics lose their patients' data
- Microsoft considers new name for Internet Explorer
- Bakery to Google: Take 's---' out of our logo!
- New Corvette lets you spy on garage valets
- New record for Apple stock
- The brain-sensing headband
- Hospital network hacked, 4.5 million records stolen
- Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey live-tweets protests in Ferguson
- Image overload: Help us, NASA says
- Pop-up ad creator: 'I'm sorry'
- After Ferguson, have you gotten 'the talk?'
- Social media tackles the #IceBucketChallenge