A hearing is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon in Spokane about the impact of coal-carrying trains coming through the Inland Northwest. Dozens of people lined up hours early Tuesday, hoping to share their opinion at the meeting. Opponents say it would harm the environment; proponents say it will bring jobs to the area. What do you think: are you worried about more coal-carrying trains coming through the area? Are opponents over-reacting to the possible environmental threat? Click here to leave your comments inside.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Obama plays soccer with Japanese robot
- Personal sensors: Monitoring your every move
- No more pills: Just give it to me in a chip
- This selfie is out of this world
- Custom organs: Creating body parts from dust
- No-scar surgery: Less pain, shorter recovery
- This machine makes drinking water from thin air
- Net neutrality rules to create Internet 'fast lane'
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires in a big way
- MLB takes a swing at the video game business
- AT&T, Chernin set sights on streaming video
- Facebook profit triples on mobile growth
- Reports say an Amazon phone is close
- Netflix signs deal with Mitch Hurwitz
- Is an Apple-Nike partnership on the way?