A hearing is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon in Spokane about the impact of coal-carrying trains coming through the Inland Northwest. Dozens of people lined up hours early Tuesday, hoping to share their opinion at the meeting. Opponents say it would harm the environment; proponents say it will bring jobs to the area. What do you think: are you worried about more coal-carrying trains coming through the area? Are opponents over-reacting to the possible environmental threat? Click here to leave your comments inside.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Launch brings new technology to space
- 'Dead Beat' page exposes 'absentee parents'
- Emerging clues may point to dark matter
- Hot startups not following Alibaba to Wall Street
- Joan Rivers' Facebook page plugs iPhone 6
- Larry Ellison: The billionaire with the shiniest toys
- Digital tip jar coming to a coffee shop near you
- Apple's iPhone 6 goes on sale, and the lines are insane
- First iPhone 6 buyer in Australia drops it on live TV
- Man tries to rent girlfriend to buy an iPhone 6
- What counts as a 'real name' on Facebook?
- Amazon releases new Fire tablets, e-readers
- Apple says iOS 8 will shield your data from police
- Apple's iOS 8 HealthKit launch derailed by bug
- Home Depot: 56 million cards exposed in breach