A hearing is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon in Spokane about the impact of coal-carrying trains coming through the Inland Northwest. Dozens of people lined up hours early Tuesday, hoping to share their opinion at the meeting. Opponents say it would harm the environment; proponents say it will bring jobs to the area. What do you think: are you worried about more coal-carrying trains coming through the area? Are opponents over-reacting to the possible environmental threat? Click here to leave your comments inside.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Teigen tells Twitter 'ta-ta for now'
- Can Facebook live up to the hype?
- Can the web predict the future?
- Lunar mission to test China's space program
- Facebook wants to bring back the chatroom
- Queen joins social media age with 1st tweet
- Partial solar eclipse happened Thursday
- Paul Allen pledges $100 million to fight Ebola
- Obese dummies key to preventing road deaths?
- Zuckerberg, in Chinese Q&A, says Facebook has '11 mobile users'
- Google unveils Inbox, a new app to fix email
- Survey: 40% of Web users have been harassed
- Apple Pay is double charging some customers
- It's here! The hoverboard (Well, sort of)
- PhotoMath app solves equations for you