It seems everything costs more money these days. Even the cost of a Thanksgiving turkey is up 3%. Yet, with economic uncertainty still prevalent, Americans will spend more this holiday season. The National Retail Federation predicts Americans will spend an average of $750 on holiday purchases, a 4% increase over last year. What about you: will you spend more or less this holiday season? If you're cutting back, where do you cut? Gifts? Travel? Entertainment? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Microsoft: New Band gizmo can make you a 'better human'
- Antares operator blew up rocket
- Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Movie theaters ban Google Glass, other wearables
- The world is running out of plasma TVs
- Feds fine dating site for making fake profiles
- Sign up for 'Wasting time on the Internet' 101
- Failure of rocket off Virginia investigated
- Will rocket failure affect space industry?
- Verizon ad tech raises privacy concerns
- Apple Pay rival CurrentC just got hacked
- Fraudsters use paycheck selfies to steal bank details
- Christie 'bongs' tweet blamed on autocorrect
- NASA rocket's explosion: What happened?
- White House hacked