It seems everything costs more money these days. Even the cost of a Thanksgiving turkey is up 3%. Yet, with economic uncertainty still prevalent, Americans will spend more this holiday season. The National Retail Federation predicts Americans will spend an average of $750 on holiday purchases, a 4% increase over last year. What about you: will you spend more or less this holiday season? If you're cutting back, where do you cut? Gifts? Travel? Entertainment? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- OkCupid set up bad dates in 'an experiment'
- Yo backer launches new app
- BuzzFeed fires editor for plagiarizing
- Solar storm barely missed earth in 2012
- Robot furniture that builds itself
- US reveals secret plans for '60s moon base
- Facebook at all-time high on mobile might
- Only 3 in 10 Twitter workers are women
- Apple sued by employees over labor issues
- Dark Mail: Email that hides from the NSA
- Is this Apple's new iWatch?
- Verizon's offer: Let us track you, get free stuff
- Israeli tech talent tapped to fight in Gaza
- You're not cool enough for Facebook's newest app
- Google to speed up Web with smaller photos