It seems everything costs more money these days. Even the cost of a Thanksgiving turkey is up 3%. Yet, with economic uncertainty still prevalent, Americans will spend more this holiday season. The National Retail Federation predicts Americans will spend an average of $750 on holiday purchases, a 4% increase over last year. What about you: will you spend more or less this holiday season? If you're cutting back, where do you cut? Gifts? Travel? Entertainment? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Is this Apple's new iWatch?
- Dark Mail: Email that hides from the NSA
- Verizon's offer: Let us track you, get free stuff
- Israeli tech talent tapped to fight in Gaza
- You're not cool enough for Facebook's newest app
- Google to speed up Web with smaller photos
- How a teen turned online abuse around
- Facebook tests new function: If you Like it, Buy it
- Netflix partner says Verizon slows traffic
- Amazon: Read as much as you want for $9.99
- Manuel Noriega sues over video game
- Is this the real new black?
- NFL Sunday Ticket coming to smartphones
- Amazon mulls $10 subscription service for e-books
- Marines test new beach assault vehicle