It seems everything costs more money these days. Even the cost of a Thanksgiving turkey is up 3%. Yet, with economic uncertainty still prevalent, Americans will spend more this holiday season. The National Retail Federation predicts Americans will spend an average of $750 on holiday purchases, a 4% increase over last year. What about you: will you spend more or less this holiday season? If you're cutting back, where do you cut? Gifts? Travel? Entertainment? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Obama plays soccer with Japanese robot
- Personal sensors: Monitoring your every move
- No more pills: Just give it to me in a chip
- This selfie is out of this world
- Custom organs: Creating body parts from dust
- No-scar surgery: Less pain, shorter recovery
- This machine makes drinking water from thin air
- Net neutrality rules to create Internet 'fast lane'
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires in a big way
- MLB takes a swing at the video game business
- AT&T, Chernin set sights on streaming video
- Facebook profit triples on mobile growth
- Reports say an Amazon phone is close
- Netflix signs deal with Mitch Hurwitz
- Is an Apple-Nike partnership on the way?