It seems everything costs more money these days. Even the cost of a Thanksgiving turkey is up 3%. Yet, with economic uncertainty still prevalent, Americans will spend more this holiday season. The National Retail Federation predicts Americans will spend an average of $750 on holiday purchases, a 4% increase over last year. What about you: will you spend more or less this holiday season? If you're cutting back, where do you cut? Gifts? Travel? Entertainment? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Time Warner Cable comes back from nationwide Internet outage
- TiVo goes after cord-cutters with new device
- HP recalls 6 million computer cords for fire risk
- Instagram releases new time-lapse app
- Sensors let seniors stay at home, safely
- Don't wait! Trade in your old iPhone now
- Facebook to display less "click-bait"
- UK sorry for marking 200 years since WH burned
- Apple recalls some iPhone 5 devices for battery woes
- NASA: Voyager 2 previews Pluto mission
- Hackers attack Sony PlayStation Network
- SpaceX rocket blows up after launch
- Want to use Tom Hanks' typewriter?
- 'Secret' app didn't actually keep you anonymous
- Why Facebook is stockpiling Blu-ray discs