It seems everything costs more money these days. Even the cost of a Thanksgiving turkey is up 3%. Yet, with economic uncertainty still prevalent, Americans will spend more this holiday season. The National Retail Federation predicts Americans will spend an average of $750 on holiday purchases, a 4% increase over last year. What about you: will you spend more or less this holiday season? If you're cutting back, where do you cut? Gifts? Travel? Entertainment? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- NASA shares image of massive 'Hexagon'
- Inside CERN's $10 billion collider
- Reddit to the rescue: Strangers find lost dog
- Amid Mandela tributes, fake quotes creep in
- Someone bought a $100,000 Tesla with Bitcoins
- Ryan Seacrest wants to pimp your iPhone
- Microsoft fights back against NSA 'snooping'
- 2M Facebook, Gmail, Twitter passwords stolen
- Microsoft develops 'smart' bra
- Snapchat ads closer to reality
- Cyber Monday sales surge 20% to record high
- PlayStation 4 sales top 2 million
- Amazon's drone delivery: How would it work?
- Company fines couple for negative review
- Amazon drones? Time for a reality check