There are reports out of Montana that a man wanted for shooting at Idaho State troopers over the weekend is part of the sovereign citizens in Montana. This revelation comes as law enforcement officers in our region are encountering these citizens more often. Most are not a threat, but some are considered dangerous by law enforcement because they don't recognize the laws of our nation. It's such an issue, ABC News is planning a report about the issue, highlighting the issue in the Inland Northwest. Do you believe the movement is growing in our area? Do you think that movement gives our region a bad name? Is there cause for alarm? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Google: Tim Cook is wrong about us
- Facebook will loosen policy for drag queens
- New streaming films, TV shows in October
- Vast majority of iPhone 6 buyers are rich, white men
- 'Twilight' lives again as a short film series on Facebook
- FBI: Hackers stole $100M of US military, Xbox tech
- Could computers take over the boardroom?
- Microsoft introduces Windows 10
- Creator of spying app arrested
- EBay spinning off PayPal as separate company
- People are now bending iPhones in Apple Stores
- Does Ello have what it takes to be the anti-Facebook?
- Facebook ads now showing up across the Web
- Apple iPhone 6 finally cleared for launch in China
- Hong Kong's young protesters use tech tactics