There are reports out of Montana that a man wanted for shooting at Idaho State troopers over the weekend is part of the sovereign citizens in Montana. This revelation comes as law enforcement officers in our region are encountering these citizens more often. Most are not a threat, but some are considered dangerous by law enforcement because they don't recognize the laws of our nation. It's such an issue, ABC News is planning a report about the issue, highlighting the issue in the Inland Northwest. Do you believe the movement is growing in our area? Do you think that movement gives our region a bad name? Is there cause for alarm? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Europe to vote on Google breakup proposal
- Google: You can pay as little as $1 to see fewer ads
- Comcast to let customers track technicians
- China lifts ban on Facebook for select few
- App takes guessing out of wine buying
- Best Buy tells Amazon: Take that!
- Texting creating 'text neck' epidemic, doctors say
- Billboard 200 chart will now count streaming
- Jeff Bezos links Amazon and The Washington Post with new app
- Firefox dumps Google for Yahoo as search engine
- Gov't: China could take down US power grid
- Widow takes hubby's ashes to T-mobile to prove he's dead
- Facebook adds new app just for Groups
- 5 types of people you should 'unfriend'
- Apple's Mac update fails to fix Wi-Fi problems