There are reports out of Montana that a man wanted for shooting at Idaho State troopers over the weekend is part of the sovereign citizens in Montana. This revelation comes as law enforcement officers in our region are encountering these citizens more often. Most are not a threat, but some are considered dangerous by law enforcement because they don't recognize the laws of our nation. It's such an issue, ABC News is planning a report about the issue, highlighting the issue in the Inland Northwest. Do you believe the movement is growing in our area? Do you think that movement gives our region a bad name? Is there cause for alarm? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Solar system surrounded by a big gas bubble
- Time Warner Cable comes back from nationwide Internet outage
- Apple may unveil iWatch on September 9 -- report
- TiVo goes after cord-cutters with new device
- HP recalls 6 million computer cords for fire risk
- Instagram releases new time-lapse app
- Sensors let seniors stay at home, safely
- Don't wait! Trade in your old iPhone now
- Facebook to display less "click-bait"
- UK sorry for marking 200 years since WH burned
- Apple recalls some iPhone 5 devices for battery woes
- NASA: Voyager 2 previews Pluto mission
- Hackers attack Sony PlayStation Network
- SpaceX rocket blows up after launch
- Want to use Tom Hanks' typewriter?