There are reports out of Montana that a man wanted for shooting at Idaho State troopers over the weekend is part of the sovereign citizens in Montana. This revelation comes as law enforcement officers in our region are encountering these citizens more often. Most are not a threat, but some are considered dangerous by law enforcement because they don't recognize the laws of our nation. It's such an issue, ABC News is planning a report about the issue, highlighting the issue in the Inland Northwest. Do you believe the movement is growing in our area? Do you think that movement gives our region a bad name? Is there cause for alarm? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Could Snapchat really be worth $10 billion?
- USB Flash drives have a fatal, universal flaw
- Hitchhiking robot is halfway across Canada
- Facebook goes down for some users
- Oops! Russian soldier Instagrams himself in Ukraine
- EBay reveals lackluster diversity report
- Today's cars are hackable, posing a threat to you
- NASA's next Mars rover to make oxygen
- Why a giant toad set off Chinese censors
- Five years on, millions still dig 'FarmVille'
- Six obstacles to being a cyborg
- Uber-inspired app brings a doc to your door
- Kim Kardashian's game makes $700,000 a day
- Is the iPad doomed?
- Instagram unveils its answer to Snapchat