There are reports out of Montana that a man wanted for shooting at Idaho State troopers over the weekend is part of the sovereign citizens in Montana. This revelation comes as law enforcement officers in our region are encountering these citizens more often. Most are not a threat, but some are considered dangerous by law enforcement because they don't recognize the laws of our nation. It's such an issue, ABC News is planning a report about the issue, highlighting the issue in the Inland Northwest. Do you believe the movement is growing in our area? Do you think that movement gives our region a bad name? Is there cause for alarm? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Naked celeb hack lesson: 'Delete' doesn't mean delete
- Before the iWatch there was...
- Can levitating appliances be far off?
- Mercedes asks Twitter to solve driver rivalry
- Slow Comcast speeds were costing Netflix customers
- Google reveals secret drone delivery tests
- 8 must-have travel apps
- Massive bank hack: What you need to know
- Apple sets event for Sept. 9
- For Apple, will bigger be better?
- FBI investigating hacking attack on JPMorgan
- Solar system surrounded by a big gas bubble
- Time Warner Cable comes back from nationwide Internet outage
- Apple may unveil iWatch on September 9 -- report
- TiVo goes after cord-cutters with new device