There are reports out of Montana that a man wanted for shooting at Idaho State troopers over the weekend is part of the sovereign citizens in Montana. This revelation comes as law enforcement officers in our region are encountering these citizens more often. Most are not a threat, but some are considered dangerous by law enforcement because they don't recognize the laws of our nation. It's such an issue, ABC News is planning a report about the issue, highlighting the issue in the Inland Northwest. Do you believe the movement is growing in our area? Do you think that movement gives our region a bad name? Is there cause for alarm? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Five iOS 8 features you'll love
- Sony expects to lose more than $2 billion
- Boeing, Space X to launch NASA back into space
- What counts as a 'real name' on Facebook?
- Join social media's 'country club' for $9,000
- Windows 9 is coming Sept. 30
- Apple offers a way to 'return' free U2 album
- Apple sold 4M iPhone 6 and 6 Plus in first day
- Microsoft buys Minecraft for $2.5 billion
- Golfer wins space trip after bagging hole-in-one
- China tests sidewalk lanes for phone users
- Big solar storm hitting Earth
- Will the Apple Watch be fashionable?
- IPhone 6 pre-orders crash Apple Store
- Apple's Tim Cook on TV, Steve Jobs, iPhone 6