There are reports out of Montana that a man wanted for shooting at Idaho State troopers over the weekend is part of the sovereign citizens in Montana. This revelation comes as law enforcement officers in our region are encountering these citizens more often. Most are not a threat, but some are considered dangerous by law enforcement because they don't recognize the laws of our nation. It's such an issue, ABC News is planning a report about the issue, highlighting the issue in the Inland Northwest. Do you believe the movement is growing in our area? Do you think that movement gives our region a bad name? Is there cause for alarm? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Facebook wants to bring back the chatroom
- Queen joins social media age with 1st tweet
- Partial solar eclipse happened Thursday
- Paul Allen pledges $100 million to fight Ebola
- Obese dummies key to preventing road deaths?
- Zuckerberg, in Chinese Q&A, says Facebook has '11 mobile users'
- Google unveils Inbox, a new app to fix email
- Survey: 40% of Web users have been harassed
- Apple Pay is double charging some customers
- It's here! The hoverboard (Well, sort of)
- PhotoMath app solves equations for you
- King Tut's 'virtual autopsy' reveals surprise
- Company hires tailor to enlarge iPhone owners' pockets
- Expect meteor showers early Tuesday
- Apple profit soars on huge iPhone and Mac sales