There are reports out of Montana that a man wanted for shooting at Idaho State troopers over the weekend is part of the sovereign citizens in Montana. This revelation comes as law enforcement officers in our region are encountering these citizens more often. Most are not a threat, but some are considered dangerous by law enforcement because they don't recognize the laws of our nation. It's such an issue, ABC News is planning a report about the issue, highlighting the issue in the Inland Northwest. Do you believe the movement is growing in our area? Do you think that movement gives our region a bad name? Is there cause for alarm? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- King Tut's 'virtual autopsy' reveals surprise
- Company hires tailor to enlarge iPhone owners' pockets
- Expect meteor showers early Tuesday
- Apple profit soars on huge iPhone and Mac sales
- Apple Pay launches today
- Crowdfunding your home renovation: Should you do it?
- Monica Lewinsky joins Twitter
- Facebook tells DEA: Stop impersonating users
- NASA orbiters OK after comet buzzes Mars
- Why this man created a Comic Sans typewriter
- Teens face 'like' and 'FOMO' anxiety
- What is the mysterious Magic Leap?
- Duck-and-cover time for Mars spacecraft
- Apple unveils new iPads, releases OS X Yosemite
- Les Moonves on reactions to CBS's streaming service