There are reports out of Montana that a man wanted for shooting at Idaho State troopers over the weekend is part of the sovereign citizens in Montana. This revelation comes as law enforcement officers in our region are encountering these citizens more often. Most are not a threat, but some are considered dangerous by law enforcement because they don't recognize the laws of our nation. It's such an issue, ABC News is planning a report about the issue, highlighting the issue in the Inland Northwest. Do you believe the movement is growing in our area? Do you think that movement gives our region a bad name? Is there cause for alarm? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Coming soon: App to report police brutality
- Frozen's Elsa and Anna teach girls to code
- BlackBerry will buy your iPhone
- Apple now worth a whopping $700 billion
- iPads won't be stuffing stockings this year
- Apple taps Bono again -- for charity
- 10 signs you are addicted to your smartphone
- T-Mobile changes data throttling notification
- Philae: Bouncing into a life-saving shelter?
- 'Regin' malware described as 'groundbreaking and almost peerless'
- Google: You can pay as little as $1 to see fewer ads
- Comcast to let customers track technicians
- China lifts ban on Facebook for select few
- App takes guessing out of wine buying
- Best Buy tells Amazon: Take that!