There are reports out of Montana that a man wanted for shooting at Idaho State troopers over the weekend is part of the sovereign citizens in Montana. This revelation comes as law enforcement officers in our region are encountering these citizens more often. Most are not a threat, but some are considered dangerous by law enforcement because they don't recognize the laws of our nation. It's such an issue, ABC News is planning a report about the issue, highlighting the issue in the Inland Northwest. Do you believe the movement is growing in our area? Do you think that movement gives our region a bad name? Is there cause for alarm? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Creator tells us how to pronounce 'GIF'
- Facebook helps repatriate storm-tossed items
- Robot exoskeleton suits to make us superhuman
- Insanely durable smartphone ... from Caterpillar?
- Apple grilled about tax havens
- New Xbox and PS4, meet 'Call of Duty: Ghosts'
- Microsoft unveils new Xbox One game console
- McCain: 'Why the hell' do iPhone apps need updating?
- Galaxy S4 is Consumer Reports' top smartphone
- Yahoo rolls out update to make Flickr 'awesome again'
- Yahoo buys Tumblr, promises to not 'screw it up'
- Charge your phone in 20 seconds
- Real-world etiquette for Google Glass
- Google: You'll know when Glass is sketchy
- Winklevoss twins are Bitcoin bulls