There are reports out of Montana that a man wanted for shooting at Idaho State troopers over the weekend is part of the sovereign citizens in Montana. This revelation comes as law enforcement officers in our region are encountering these citizens more often. Most are not a threat, but some are considered dangerous by law enforcement because they don't recognize the laws of our nation. It's such an issue, ABC News is planning a report about the issue, highlighting the issue in the Inland Northwest. Do you believe the movement is growing in our area? Do you think that movement gives our region a bad name? Is there cause for alarm? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Leak: Spies snooped in online games
- Snowden docs had NYT exec fearing for his life
- Reddit to the rescue: Strangers find lost dog
- Tourist trips to the Moon by 2043?
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Tech firms call on U.S. to reform spying activities
- Inside CERN's $10 billion collider
- NASA shares image of massive 'Hexagon'
- Amid Mandela tributes, fake quotes creep in
- Someone bought a $100,000 Tesla with Bitcoins
- Ryan Seacrest wants to pimp your iPhone
- Microsoft fights back against NSA 'snooping'
- 2M Facebook, Gmail, Twitter passwords stolen
- Microsoft develops 'smart' bra
- Snapchat ads closer to reality