Media around the nation and around the world are talking about a story we've been following for weeks. On Friday, a judge ruled two Colville 5th graders will stand trial for a plot to kill fellow classmates. This decision came despite testimony that said kids that age are too young to plot and carry out such a plan. What do you think: Is 10 years old too young to be charged with such a serious crime? Are kids that young capable of really understanding that level of violence? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Six obstacles to being a cyborg
- Is the iPad doomed?
- Uber-inspired app brings a doc to your door
- Kim Kardashian's game makes $700,000 a day
- Instagram unveils its answer to Snapchat
- WikiLeaks breaks gag order
- AT&T strikes deal with Netflix to boost streaming speeds
- Digital Duomo: Florence by smartphone
- Facebook to shut down Gifts service
- Facebook: Get Messenger or else
- Amazon launches 3-D printing store
- Gadget tests your drink for 'date rape' drugs
- Water balloon lovers pledge $645,000 on Kickstarter
- Scientists find 101 geysers on a Saturn moon
- OkCupid set up bad dates in 'an experiment'