Media around the nation and around the world are talking about a story we've been following for weeks. On Friday, a judge ruled two Colville 5th graders will stand trial for a plot to kill fellow classmates. This decision came despite testimony that said kids that age are too young to plot and carry out such a plan. What do you think: Is 10 years old too young to be charged with such a serious crime? Are kids that young capable of really understanding that level of violence? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Leak: Spies snooped in online games
- Snowden docs had NYT exec fearing for his life
- Reddit to the rescue: Strangers find lost dog
- Tourist trips to the Moon by 2043?
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Tech firms call on U.S. to reform spying activities
- Inside CERN's $10 billion collider
- NASA shares image of massive 'Hexagon'
- Amid Mandela tributes, fake quotes creep in
- Someone bought a $100,000 Tesla with Bitcoins
- Ryan Seacrest wants to pimp your iPhone
- Microsoft fights back against NSA 'snooping'
- 2M Facebook, Gmail, Twitter passwords stolen
- Microsoft develops 'smart' bra
- Snapchat ads closer to reality