There is so much promise on New Year's Eve; that's why it seems so easy to make new year's resolutions. So, we want to know what you're resolving to do in 2013. Are you making resolutions? What are they? What resolutions should our country and/or our community make? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Mars One plans robotic mission
- Victoria's Secret model wears 3-D printed wings
- Mars rover finds life-supporting chemicals
- Google Glass users fight privacy fears
- Leak: Spies snooped in online games
- Tourist trips to the Moon by 2043?
- Snowden docs had NYT exec fearing for his life
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Reddit to the rescue: Strangers find lost dog
- Tech firms call on U.S. to reform spying activities
- Inside CERN's $10 billion collider
- NASA shares image of massive 'Hexagon'
- Amid Mandela tributes, fake quotes creep in
- Someone bought a $100,000 Tesla with Bitcoins
- Ryan Seacrest wants to pimp your iPhone