The clock is ticking and it's almost midnight - almost the deadline to avoid the looming fiscal cliff. If lawmakers don't compromise and make a deal by New Year's Day, tax increases and spending cuts go into effect and millions of people will lose their unemployment benefits. U.S. Representatives head back to Washington, DC Sunday night, but many leading lawmakers say it's already too late. Are you worried about the effects on your finances if the fiscal cliff is not avoided? Do you think it will be? What compromises should be made? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Before the iWatch there was...
- Cybersecurity stocks pop. Thank the hackers
- Naked celeb hack lesson: 'Delete' doesn't mean delete
- Can levitating appliances be far off?
- Mercedes asks Twitter to solve driver rivalry
- Slow Comcast speeds were costing Netflix customers
- Google reveals secret drone delivery tests
- 8 must-have travel apps
- Massive bank hack: What you need to know
- Apple sets event for Sept. 9
- For Apple, will bigger be better?
- FBI investigating hacking attack on JPMorgan
- Solar system surrounded by a big gas bubble
- Time Warner Cable comes back from nationwide Internet outage
- Apple may unveil iWatch on September 9 -- report