The clock is ticking and it's almost midnight - almost the deadline to avoid the looming fiscal cliff. If lawmakers don't compromise and make a deal by New Year's Day, tax increases and spending cuts go into effect and millions of people will lose their unemployment benefits. U.S. Representatives head back to Washington, DC Sunday night, but many leading lawmakers say it's already too late. Are you worried about the effects on your finances if the fiscal cliff is not avoided? Do you think it will be? What compromises should be made? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Teigen tells Twitter 'ta-ta for now'
- Can Facebook live up to the hype?
- Can the web predict the future?
- Lunar mission to test China's space program
- Facebook wants to bring back the chatroom
- Queen joins social media age with 1st tweet
- Partial solar eclipse happened Thursday
- Paul Allen pledges $100 million to fight Ebola
- Obese dummies key to preventing road deaths?
- Zuckerberg, in Chinese Q&A, says Facebook has '11 mobile users'
- Google unveils Inbox, a new app to fix email
- Survey: 40% of Web users have been harassed
- Apple Pay is double charging some customers
- It's here! The hoverboard (Well, sort of)
- PhotoMath app solves equations for you