The clock is ticking and it's almost midnight - almost the deadline to avoid the looming fiscal cliff. If lawmakers don't compromise and make a deal by New Year's Day, tax increases and spending cuts go into effect and millions of people will lose their unemployment benefits. U.S. Representatives head back to Washington, DC Sunday night, but many leading lawmakers say it's already too late. Are you worried about the effects on your finances if the fiscal cliff is not avoided? Do you think it will be? What compromises should be made? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Time Warner Cable comes back from nationwide Internet outage
- Solar system surrounded by a big gas bubble
- TiVo goes after cord-cutters with new device
- HP recalls 6 million computer cords for fire risk
- Instagram releases new time-lapse app
- Sensors let seniors stay at home, safely
- Don't wait! Trade in your old iPhone now
- Facebook to display less "click-bait"
- UK sorry for marking 200 years since WH burned
- Apple recalls some iPhone 5 devices for battery woes
- NASA: Voyager 2 previews Pluto mission
- Hackers attack Sony PlayStation Network
- SpaceX rocket blows up after launch
- Want to use Tom Hanks' typewriter?
- 'Secret' app didn't actually keep you anonymous