When students in Philadelphia head back to school after Christmas break, there will be a new feature: condom dispensers. The city is installing them in select schools because of a rising rate of STD's. In fact, of new HIV cases in Philadelphia, a quarter of those diagnosed are teenagers. The city says it's serving as a partner with parents in promoting safe sex; critics, though,say this crosses the line and should be the parents' responsibility. What do you think? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Europe to vote on Google breakup proposal
- Google: You can pay as little as $1 to see fewer ads
- Comcast to let customers track technicians
- China lifts ban on Facebook for select few
- App takes guessing out of wine buying
- Best Buy tells Amazon: Take that!
- Texting creating 'text neck' epidemic, doctors say
- Billboard 200 chart will now count streaming
- Jeff Bezos links Amazon and The Washington Post with new app
- Firefox dumps Google for Yahoo as search engine
- Gov't: China could take down US power grid
- Widow takes hubby's ashes to T-mobile to prove he's dead
- Facebook adds new app just for Groups
- 5 types of people you should 'unfriend'
- Apple's Mac update fails to fix Wi-Fi problems