When students in Philadelphia head back to school after Christmas break, there will be a new feature: condom dispensers. The city is installing them in select schools because of a rising rate of STD's. In fact, of new HIV cases in Philadelphia, a quarter of those diagnosed are teenagers. The city says it's serving as a partner with parents in promoting safe sex; critics, though,say this crosses the line and should be the parents' responsibility. What do you think? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Teigen tells Twitter 'ta-ta for now'
- Can Facebook live up to the hype?
- Can the web predict the future?
- Lunar mission to test China's space program
- Facebook wants to bring back the chatroom
- Queen joins social media age with 1st tweet
- Partial solar eclipse happened Thursday
- Paul Allen pledges $100 million to fight Ebola
- Obese dummies key to preventing road deaths?
- Zuckerberg, in Chinese Q&A, says Facebook has '11 mobile users'
- Google unveils Inbox, a new app to fix email
- Survey: 40% of Web users have been harassed
- Apple Pay is double charging some customers
- It's here! The hoverboard (Well, sort of)
- PhotoMath app solves equations for you