When students in Philadelphia head back to school after Christmas break, there will be a new feature: condom dispensers. The city is installing them in select schools because of a rising rate of STD's. In fact, of new HIV cases in Philadelphia, a quarter of those diagnosed are teenagers. The city says it's serving as a partner with parents in promoting safe sex; critics, though,say this crosses the line and should be the parents' responsibility. What do you think? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Microsoft: New Band gizmo can make you a 'better human'
- Antares operator blew up rocket
- Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Movie theaters ban Google Glass, other wearables
- The world is running out of plasma TVs
- Feds fine dating site for making fake profiles
- Sign up for 'Wasting time on the Internet' 101
- Failure of rocket off Virginia investigated
- Will rocket failure affect space industry?
- Verizon ad tech raises privacy concerns
- Apple Pay rival CurrentC just got hacked
- Fraudsters use paycheck selfies to steal bank details
- Christie 'bongs' tweet blamed on autocorrect
- NASA rocket's explosion: What happened?
- White House hacked