When students in Philadelphia head back to school after Christmas break, there will be a new feature: condom dispensers. The city is installing them in select schools because of a rising rate of STD's. In fact, of new HIV cases in Philadelphia, a quarter of those diagnosed are teenagers. The city says it's serving as a partner with parents in promoting safe sex; critics, though,say this crosses the line and should be the parents' responsibility. What do you think? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Before the iWatch there was...
- Cybersecurity stocks pop. Thank the hackers
- Naked celeb hack lesson: 'Delete' doesn't mean delete
- Can levitating appliances be far off?
- Mercedes asks Twitter to solve driver rivalry
- Slow Comcast speeds were costing Netflix customers
- Google reveals secret drone delivery tests
- 8 must-have travel apps
- Massive bank hack: What you need to know
- Apple sets event for Sept. 9
- For Apple, will bigger be better?
- FBI investigating hacking attack on JPMorgan
- Solar system surrounded by a big gas bubble
- Time Warner Cable comes back from nationwide Internet outage
- Apple may unveil iWatch on September 9 -- report