When students in Philadelphia head back to school after Christmas break, there will be a new feature: condom dispensers. The city is installing them in select schools because of a rising rate of STD's. In fact, of new HIV cases in Philadelphia, a quarter of those diagnosed are teenagers. The city says it's serving as a partner with parents in promoting safe sex; critics, though,say this crosses the line and should be the parents' responsibility. What do you think? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Facebook goes down for some users
- Hitchhiking robot is halfway across Canada
- Oops! Russian soldier Instagrams himself in Ukraine
- EBay reveals lackluster diversity report
- Today's cars are hackable, posing a threat to you
- NASA's next Mars rover to make oxygen
- Why a giant toad set off Chinese censors
- Five years on, millions still dig 'FarmVille'
- Six obstacles to being a cyborg
- Uber-inspired app brings a doc to your door
- Kim Kardashian's game makes $700,000 a day
- Is the iPad doomed?
- Instagram unveils its answer to Snapchat
- WikiLeaks breaks gag order
- AT&T strikes deal with Netflix to boost streaming speeds