When students in Philadelphia head back to school after Christmas break, there will be a new feature: condom dispensers. The city is installing them in select schools because of a rising rate of STD's. In fact, of new HIV cases in Philadelphia, a quarter of those diagnosed are teenagers. The city says it's serving as a partner with parents in promoting safe sex; critics, though,say this crosses the line and should be the parents' responsibility. What do you think? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- iPads won't be stuffing stockings this year
- Apple now worth a whopping $700 billion
- Apple taps Bono again -- for charity
- 10 signs you are addicted to your smartphone
- T-Mobile changes data throttling notification
- Philae: Bouncing into a life-saving shelter?
- 'Regin' malware described as 'groundbreaking and almost peerless'
- Google: You can pay as little as $1 to see fewer ads
- Comcast to let customers track technicians
- China lifts ban on Facebook for select few
- App takes guessing out of wine buying
- Best Buy tells Amazon: Take that!
- Texting creating 'text neck' epidemic, doctors say
- Billboard 200 chart will now count streaming
- Jeff Bezos links Amazon and The Washington Post with new app