When students in Philadelphia head back to school after Christmas break, there will be a new feature: condom dispensers. The city is installing them in select schools because of a rising rate of STD's. In fact, of new HIV cases in Philadelphia, a quarter of those diagnosed are teenagers. The city says it's serving as a partner with parents in promoting safe sex; critics, though,say this crosses the line and should be the parents' responsibility. What do you think? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- FCC hopes to avoid 'end of world' for cellphones
- Google's quest to get more women in tech
- School district, student at odds over tweet
- Ashton Kutcher: 'Media @&$#%! Twitter up'
- Spectacular tech 'firsts' up for auction
- Robot exoskeleton suits to make us superhuman
- Twitter bumps up log-in security after hacks
- J. Lo's new gig: Verizon retailer
- Survey: Teens' enthusiasm for Facebook waning
- How police can find your deleted text messages
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby
- Creator tells us how to pronounce 'GIF'
- Insanely durable smartphone ... from Caterpillar?
- Apple grilled about tax havens
- New Xbox and PS4, meet 'Call of Duty: Ghosts'