When students in Philadelphia head back to school after Christmas break, there will be a new feature: condom dispensers. The city is installing them in select schools because of a rising rate of STD's. In fact, of new HIV cases in Philadelphia, a quarter of those diagnosed are teenagers. The city says it's serving as a partner with parents in promoting safe sex; critics, though,say this crosses the line and should be the parents' responsibility. What do you think? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Amid Mandela tributes, fake quotes creep in
- Microsoft fights back against NSA 'snooping'
- 2M Facebook, Gmail, Twitter passwords stolen
- Microsoft develops 'smart' bra
- Snapchat ads closer to reality
- Cyber Monday sales surge 20% to record high
- PlayStation 4 sales top 2 million
- Amazon's drone delivery: How would it work?
- Company fines couple for negative review
- Amazon drones? Time for a reality check
- Glasses for Noah: Mom's Facebook plea goes viral
- Justices deny petitions over online sales tax
- Brace yourself: Cyber Monday is here
- Amazon says drone deliveries are the future
- Chopsticks inspiration for China space tools