A newspaper in New York is catching heat from readers about two interactive maps published over the weekend. They show names and addresses of every person who has obtained or updated a gun permit in the last five years. Critics are outraged, saying it's a violation of their privacy and puts the gun owners in danger. But, the newspaper stands by its decision, saying that it's important information in light of the Sandy Hook School shooting earlier this month. What do you think: should newspapers publish gun permit holders' personal information? It's public record - should it be? Click here to leave your comments inside.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Can levitating appliances be far off?
- Mercedes asks Twitter to solve driver rivalry
- Slow Comcast speeds were costing Netflix customers
- Google reveals secret drone delivery tests
- 8 must-have travel apps
- Massive bank hack: What you need to know
- Apple sets event for Sept. 9
- For Apple, will bigger be better?
- FBI investigating hacking attack on JPMorgan
- Solar system surrounded by a big gas bubble
- Time Warner Cable comes back from nationwide Internet outage
- Apple may unveil iWatch on September 9 -- report
- TiVo goes after cord-cutters with new device
- HP recalls 6 million computer cords for fire risk
- Instagram releases new time-lapse app