A newspaper in New York is catching heat from readers about two interactive maps published over the weekend. They show names and addresses of every person who has obtained or updated a gun permit in the last five years. Critics are outraged, saying it's a violation of their privacy and puts the gun owners in danger. But, the newspaper stands by its decision, saying that it's important information in light of the Sandy Hook School shooting earlier this month. What do you think: should newspapers publish gun permit holders' personal information? It's public record - should it be? Click here to leave your comments inside.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Feds fine dating site for making fake profiles
- Sign up for 'Wasting time on the Internet' 101
- Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Movie theaters ban Google Glass, other wearables
- Failure of rocket off Virginia investigated
- Will rocket failure affect space industry?
- Verizon ad tech raises privacy concerns
- Apple Pay rival CurrentC just got hacked
- Fraudsters use paycheck selfies to steal bank details
- Christie 'bongs' tweet blamed on autocorrect
- NASA rocket's explosion: What happened?
- White House hacked
- New app helps flag suicidal tweets
- Google searching for cancer cure
- Facebook spending spree irks investors