A newspaper in New York is catching heat from readers about two interactive maps published over the weekend. They show names and addresses of every person who has obtained or updated a gun permit in the last five years. Critics are outraged, saying it's a violation of their privacy and puts the gun owners in danger. But, the newspaper stands by its decision, saying that it's important information in light of the Sandy Hook School shooting earlier this month. What do you think: should newspapers publish gun permit holders' personal information? It's public record - should it be? Click here to leave your comments inside.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Someone bought a $100,000 Tesla with Bitcoins
- Ryan Seacrest wants to pimp your iPhone
- Amid Mandela tributes, fake quotes creep in
- Microsoft fights back against NSA 'snooping'
- 2M Facebook, Gmail, Twitter passwords stolen
- Microsoft develops 'smart' bra
- Snapchat ads closer to reality
- Cyber Monday sales surge 20% to record high
- PlayStation 4 sales top 2 million
- Amazon's drone delivery: How would it work?
- Company fines couple for negative review
- Amazon drones? Time for a reality check
- Glasses for Noah: Mom's Facebook plea goes viral
- Justices deny petitions over online sales tax
- Brace yourself: Cyber Monday is here