Last-minute shoppers are out Monday, looking for last-minute deals. Retailers are welcoming them with open arms, hoping to salvage what has so far been a disappointing year. Original projections estimated a 5% increase in sales over last year; now, it's looking more like 2%. We want to know how your holiday budget is holding up: are you pulling back or going for broke? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- OkCupid set up bad dates in 'an experiment'
- Yo backer launches new app
- BuzzFeed fires editor for plagiarizing
- Solar storm barely missed earth in 2012
- Robot furniture that builds itself
- US reveals secret plans for '60s moon base
- Facebook at all-time high on mobile might
- Only 3 in 10 Twitter workers are women
- Apple sued by employees over labor issues
- Dark Mail: Email that hides from the NSA
- Is this Apple's new iWatch?
- Verizon's offer: Let us track you, get free stuff
- Israeli tech talent tapped to fight in Gaza
- You're not cool enough for Facebook's newest app
- Google to speed up Web with smaller photos