Last-minute shoppers are out Monday, looking for last-minute deals. Retailers are welcoming them with open arms, hoping to salvage what has so far been a disappointing year. Original projections estimated a 5% increase in sales over last year; now, it's looking more like 2%. We want to know how your holiday budget is holding up: are you pulling back or going for broke? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Apple offers a way to 'return' free U2 album
- Apple sold 4M iPhone 6 and 6 Plus in first day
- Microsoft buys Minecraft for $2.5 billion
- Golfer wins space trip after bagging hole-in-one
- China tests sidewalk lanes for phone users
- Big solar storm hitting Earth
- Will the Apple Watch be fashionable?
- IPhone 6 pre-orders crash Apple Store
- Apple's Tim Cook on TV, Steve Jobs, iPhone 6
- Yelp without fear, says new California law
- Mars rover reaches mountain; 'new science ahead!'
- Facebook tests disappearing posts
- T-Mobile offers free cell spots to customers
- 5 million Gmail passwords leaked
- Apple's plan to change how you pay for everything