Last-minute shoppers are out Monday, looking for last-minute deals. Retailers are welcoming them with open arms, hoping to salvage what has so far been a disappointing year. Original projections estimated a 5% increase in sales over last year; now, it's looking more like 2%. We want to know how your holiday budget is holding up: are you pulling back or going for broke? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Time Warner Cable comes back from nationwide Internet outage
- Solar system surrounded by a big gas bubble
- TiVo goes after cord-cutters with new device
- HP recalls 6 million computer cords for fire risk
- Instagram releases new time-lapse app
- Sensors let seniors stay at home, safely
- Don't wait! Trade in your old iPhone now
- Facebook to display less "click-bait"
- UK sorry for marking 200 years since WH burned
- Apple recalls some iPhone 5 devices for battery woes
- NASA: Voyager 2 previews Pluto mission
- Hackers attack Sony PlayStation Network
- SpaceX rocket blows up after launch
- Want to use Tom Hanks' typewriter?
- 'Secret' app didn't actually keep you anonymous