Last-minute shoppers are out Monday, looking for last-minute deals. Retailers are welcoming them with open arms, hoping to salvage what has so far been a disappointing year. Original projections estimated a 5% increase in sales over last year; now, it's looking more like 2%. We want to know how your holiday budget is holding up: are you pulling back or going for broke? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Mars One plans robotic mission
- Victoria's Secret model wears 3-D printed wings
- Mars rover finds life-supporting chemicals
- Google Glass users fight privacy fears
- Leak: Spies snooped in online games
- Tourist trips to the Moon by 2043?
- Snowden docs had NYT exec fearing for his life
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Reddit to the rescue: Strangers find lost dog
- Tech firms call on U.S. to reform spying activities
- Inside CERN's $10 billion collider
- NASA shares image of massive 'Hexagon'
- Amid Mandela tributes, fake quotes creep in
- Someone bought a $100,000 Tesla with Bitcoins
- Ryan Seacrest wants to pimp your iPhone