Last-minute shoppers are out Monday, looking for last-minute deals. Retailers are welcoming them with open arms, hoping to salvage what has so far been a disappointing year. Original projections estimated a 5% increase in sales over last year; now, it's looking more like 2%. We want to know how your holiday budget is holding up: are you pulling back or going for broke? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- FCC hopes to avoid 'end of world' for cellphones
- Google's quest to get more women in tech
- School district, student at odds over tweet
- Ashton Kutcher: 'Media @&$#%! Twitter up'
- Spectacular tech 'firsts' up for auction
- Robot exoskeleton suits to make us superhuman
- Twitter bumps up log-in security after hacks
- J. Lo's new gig: Verizon retailer
- Survey: Teens' enthusiasm for Facebook waning
- How police can find your deleted text messages
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby
- Creator tells us how to pronounce 'GIF'
- Insanely durable smartphone ... from Caterpillar?
- Apple grilled about tax havens
- New Xbox and PS4, meet 'Call of Duty: Ghosts'