Last-minute shoppers are out Monday, looking for last-minute deals. Retailers are welcoming them with open arms, hoping to salvage what has so far been a disappointing year. Original projections estimated a 5% increase in sales over last year; now, it's looking more like 2%. We want to know how your holiday budget is holding up: are you pulling back or going for broke? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- NASA shares image of massive 'Hexagon'
- Inside CERN's $10 billion collider
- Reddit to the rescue: Strangers find lost dog
- Amid Mandela tributes, fake quotes creep in
- Someone bought a $100,000 Tesla with Bitcoins
- Ryan Seacrest wants to pimp your iPhone
- Microsoft fights back against NSA 'snooping'
- 2M Facebook, Gmail, Twitter passwords stolen
- Microsoft develops 'smart' bra
- Snapchat ads closer to reality
- Cyber Monday sales surge 20% to record high
- PlayStation 4 sales top 2 million
- Amazon's drone delivery: How would it work?
- Company fines couple for negative review
- Amazon drones? Time for a reality check