A first grade student in suburban Maryland is suspended from school tonight, accused of pretending his finger was a gun. 6-year old Rodney Lynch was warned twice earlier in the day for using gun gestures; the final time, a classmate pointed her fingers and said "pow" and he pointed his fingers back at her. The school says he had been warned - the family says the punishment goes too far. What do you think: is this punishment appropriate, given recent school violence? Is zero tolerance the correct policy or does this go too far? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Can levitating appliances be far off?
- Mercedes asks Twitter to solve driver rivalry
- Slow Comcast speeds were costing Netflix customers
- Google reveals secret drone delivery tests
- 8 must-have travel apps
- Massive bank hack: What you need to know
- Apple sets event for Sept. 9
- For Apple, will bigger be better?
- FBI investigating hacking attack on JPMorgan
- Solar system surrounded by a big gas bubble
- Time Warner Cable comes back from nationwide Internet outage
- Apple may unveil iWatch on September 9 -- report
- TiVo goes after cord-cutters with new device
- HP recalls 6 million computer cords for fire risk
- Instagram releases new time-lapse app