Five inmates at the Idaho Correctional Institution in Boise are suing some of the world's biggest alcohol companies, saying it's the companies' fault they got addicted to alcohol and committed crimes. The inmates, who don't have a lawyer, say the companies should include warning labels; one inmate said he had no idea alcohol was habit forming until he was addicted and committing crimes. You can read the article here, then sound off: do you think alcohol companies should be held responsible for the actions of people who consume? Should they include warning labels like cigarettes? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Microsoft: New Band gizmo can make you a 'better human'
- Antares operator blew up rocket
- Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Movie theaters ban Google Glass, other wearables
- The world is running out of plasma TVs
- Feds fine dating site for making fake profiles
- Sign up for 'Wasting time on the Internet' 101
- Failure of rocket off Virginia investigated
- Will rocket failure affect space industry?
- Verizon ad tech raises privacy concerns
- Apple Pay rival CurrentC just got hacked
- Fraudsters use paycheck selfies to steal bank details
- Christie 'bongs' tweet blamed on autocorrect
- NASA rocket's explosion: What happened?
- White House hacked