Five inmates at the Idaho Correctional Institution in Boise are suing some of the world's biggest alcohol companies, saying it's the companies' fault they got addicted to alcohol and committed crimes. The inmates, who don't have a lawyer, say the companies should include warning labels; one inmate said he had no idea alcohol was habit forming until he was addicted and committing crimes. You can read the article here, then sound off: do you think alcohol companies should be held responsible for the actions of people who consume? Should they include warning labels like cigarettes? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Is this Apple's new iWatch?
- Dark Mail: Email that hides from the NSA
- Verizon's offer: Let us track you, get free stuff
- Israeli tech talent tapped to fight in Gaza
- You're not cool enough for Facebook's newest app
- Google to speed up Web with smaller photos
- How a teen turned online abuse around
- Facebook tests new function: If you Like it, Buy it
- Netflix partner says Verizon slows traffic
- Amazon: Read as much as you want for $9.99
- Manuel Noriega sues over video game
- Is this the real new black?
- NFL Sunday Ticket coming to smartphones
- Amazon mulls $10 subscription service for e-books
- Marines test new beach assault vehicle