Five inmates at the Idaho Correctional Institution in Boise are suing some of the world's biggest alcohol companies, saying it's the companies' fault they got addicted to alcohol and committed crimes. The inmates, who don't have a lawyer, say the companies should include warning labels; one inmate said he had no idea alcohol was habit forming until he was addicted and committing crimes. You can read the article here, then sound off: do you think alcohol companies should be held responsible for the actions of people who consume? Should they include warning labels like cigarettes? Leave your comments below.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- FCC hopes to avoid 'end of world' for cellphones
- Google's quest to get more women in tech
- School district, student at odds over tweet
- Ashton Kutcher: 'Media @&$#%! Twitter up'
- Spectacular tech 'firsts' up for auction
- Robot exoskeleton suits to make us superhuman
- Twitter bumps up log-in security after hacks
- J. Lo's new gig: Verizon retailer
- Survey: Teens' enthusiasm for Facebook waning
- How police can find your deleted text messages
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby
- Creator tells us how to pronounce 'GIF'
- Insanely durable smartphone ... from Caterpillar?
- Apple grilled about tax havens
- New Xbox and PS4, meet 'Call of Duty: Ghosts'