The flu season is kicking into high gear. While some states are seeing a decline in severe cases, Washington is recording more hospitalizations and deaths related to the virus. Some are preparing by getting the flu vaccine; others say it's just hype. What do you think: Are you concerned about the flu season? Did you get a flu shot? Or do you think it's just hype? Click here to leave your comments inside.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- King Tut's 'virtual autopsy' reveals surprise
- Company hires tailor to enlarge iPhone owners' pockets
- Expect meteor showers early Tuesday
- Apple profit soars on huge iPhone and Mac sales
- Apple Pay launches today
- Crowdfunding your home renovation: Should you do it?
- Monica Lewinsky joins Twitter
- Facebook tells DEA: Stop impersonating users
- NASA orbiters OK after comet buzzes Mars
- Why this man created a Comic Sans typewriter
- Teens face 'like' and 'FOMO' anxiety
- What is the mysterious Magic Leap?
- Duck-and-cover time for Mars spacecraft
- Apple unveils new iPads, releases OS X Yosemite
- Les Moonves on reactions to CBS's streaming service