The flu season is kicking into high gear. While some states are seeing a decline in severe cases, Washington is recording more hospitalizations and deaths related to the virus. Some are preparing by getting the flu vaccine; others say it's just hype. What do you think: Are you concerned about the flu season? Did you get a flu shot? Or do you think it's just hype? Click here to leave your comments inside.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Microsoft: New Band gizmo can make you a 'better human'
- Antares operator blew up rocket
- Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Movie theaters ban Google Glass, other wearables
- The world is running out of plasma TVs
- Feds fine dating site for making fake profiles
- Sign up for 'Wasting time on the Internet' 101
- Failure of rocket off Virginia investigated
- Will rocket failure affect space industry?
- Verizon ad tech raises privacy concerns
- Apple Pay rival CurrentC just got hacked
- Fraudsters use paycheck selfies to steal bank details
- Christie 'bongs' tweet blamed on autocorrect
- NASA rocket's explosion: What happened?
- White House hacked