The flu season is kicking into high gear. While some states are seeing a decline in severe cases, Washington is recording more hospitalizations and deaths related to the virus. Some are preparing by getting the flu vaccine; others say it's just hype. What do you think: Are you concerned about the flu season? Did you get a flu shot? Or do you think it's just hype? Click here to leave your comments inside.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Best Buy tells Amazon: Take that!
- Gov't: China could take down US power grid
- App takes guessing out of wine buying
- Texting creating 'text neck' epidemic, doctors say
- Billboard 200 chart will now count streaming
- Jeff Bezos links Amazon and The Washington Post with new app
- Firefox dumps Google for Yahoo as search engine
- Widow takes hubby's ashes to T-mobile to prove he's dead
- Facebook adds new app just for Groups
- 5 types of people you should 'unfriend'
- Apple's Mac update fails to fix Wi-Fi problems
- Tenn. man hit with $3,000 Comcast bill
- Bill Cosby allegations put Netflix and NBC in tough spot
- The race is on for flying car start-ups
- NASA map shows Earth bombarded by asteroids