The flu season is kicking into high gear. While some states are seeing a decline in severe cases, Washington is recording more hospitalizations and deaths related to the virus. Some are preparing by getting the flu vaccine; others say it's just hype. What do you think: Are you concerned about the flu season? Did you get a flu shot? Or do you think it's just hype? Click here to leave your comments inside.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Big solar storm hitting Earth
- IPhone 6 pre-orders crash Apple Store
- Will the Apple Watch be fashionable?
- Apple's Tim Cook on TV, Steve Jobs, iPhone 6
- Yelp without fear, says new California law
- Mars rover reaches mountain; 'new science ahead!'
- Facebook tests disappearing posts
- T-Mobile offers free cell spots to customers
- 5 million Gmail passwords leaked
- Apple's plan to change how you pay for everything
- Is the Apple Watch a game changer?
- Which carrier has the best deal for the iPhone 6?
- Apple just got its mojo back
- Hands-on with the new Apple Watch
- Verizon offers iPhone 6 for free