The flu season is kicking into high gear. While some states are seeing a decline in severe cases, Washington is recording more hospitalizations and deaths related to the virus. Some are preparing by getting the flu vaccine; others say it's just hype. What do you think: Are you concerned about the flu season? Did you get a flu shot? Or do you think it's just hype? Click here to leave your comments inside.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- Twitter bumps up log-in security after hacks
- Robot exoskeleton suits to make us superhuman
- Spectacular tech 'firsts' up for auction
- J. Lo's new gig: Verizon retailer
- Survey: Teens' enthusiasm for Facebook waning
- How police can find your deleted text messages
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby
- Creator tells us how to pronounce 'GIF'
- Insanely durable smartphone ... from Caterpillar?
- Apple grilled about tax havens
- New Xbox and PS4, meet 'Call of Duty: Ghosts'
- Microsoft unveils new Xbox One game console
- Facebook helps repatriate storm-tossed items
- McCain: 'Why the hell' do iPhone apps need updating?
- Galaxy S4 is Consumer Reports' top smartphone