The flu season is kicking into high gear. While some states are seeing a decline in severe cases, Washington is recording more hospitalizations and deaths related to the virus. Some are preparing by getting the flu vaccine; others say it's just hype. What do you think: Are you concerned about the flu season? Did you get a flu shot? Or do you think it's just hype? Click here to leave your comments inside.
Latest Interactive Headlines
- NASA shares image of massive 'Hexagon'
- Inside CERN's $10 billion collider
- Reddit to the rescue: Strangers find lost dog
- Amid Mandela tributes, fake quotes creep in
- Someone bought a $100,000 Tesla with Bitcoins
- Ryan Seacrest wants to pimp your iPhone
- Microsoft fights back against NSA 'snooping'
- 2M Facebook, Gmail, Twitter passwords stolen
- Microsoft develops 'smart' bra
- Snapchat ads closer to reality
- Cyber Monday sales surge 20% to record high
- PlayStation 4 sales top 2 million
- Amazon's drone delivery: How would it work?
- Company fines couple for negative review
- Amazon drones? Time for a reality check