With digital technology, a computer chip converts the incoming sound into digital code, then analyzes and adjusts the sound based on your hearing loss, listening needs and the level of the sounds around you. The signals are then converted back into sound waves and delivered to your ears. The result is sound that's more finely tuned to your hearing loss. Digital hearing aids are available in all styles and price ranges.
Local News Headlines
- Wildfire near Gorge amphitheater was 'accidental'
- Fire season makes its 2016 debut in the Inland Northwest
- Spokane domestic violence services lose funding
- Former Ferris HS administrator sentenced to 15 months for child molestation
- Over 3 million 'Tommee Tippee Sippee Cups' recalled
- Cusick man saves little girl from fatal crash in Pend Oreille River
- Online crooks cost Washingtonians millions of dollars
- Increased boat patrols aim to save lives
- Man arrested for Spokane package thefts
- Growing woes reducing size of bing cherry crop