(CNN) - It's a match made in reality TV heaven.
"Bachelor in Paradise" stars, Carly Waddell and Evan Bass tied the knot this weekend in front of family, friends and of course, ABC cameras.
The nuptials took place at the Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, not too far from the set of "Bachelor in Paradise" season four, which was recently suspended due to an incident of alleged misconduct involving "Bachelorette" star, Corinne Olympios and "Bachelor" star, DeMario Jackson.
Waddell and Bass met on season three of the reality show, which takes former "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" contestants to Mexico in hopes of helping them find love.
Longtime "Bachelor" host, Chris Harrison presided over the beachfront wedding.
A TV date for the wedding has not yet been announced.
- Advocacy groups slam Cosby's 'outrageous' tour on sexual assault laws
- French Montana answers questions about super powers, Kardashians
- Hollywood Walk of Fame Class of 2018 revealed
- Wyclef Jean: 'Carnival III,' refugees and Trump's most powerful weapon
- BET Awards 2017: 6 reasons to tune in
- Stephen Colbert to appear on late night talk show in Russia