The KXLY Broadcast Group, a Morgan Murphy Media company, is a multimedia broadcasting company consisting of the following properties:
- KXLY ABC 4 (KXLY 4.1 ABC digital), KXLY 4.2 Me-TV and KXLY 4.3 Heroes & Icons.
- Phase 3 Digital - A full service digital marketing agency.
- Spokane Teleport Services: A satellite uplink and satellite services provider.
- Seven radio stations: KHTQ - Rock 94 1/2, KZZU - 92.9 ZZU, KXLY FM - The Big 99.9 Coyote Country, KEZE - Hot 96.9, KVNI - 92.5 Kootenai FM, KXLY AM 920 - 100.7 FM, KXLX - 700 ESPN - 105.3 FM
KXLY has a long history of being a media pioneer and was the first local television station to broadcast a network program in High Definition, ABC Monday Night Football, in the fall of 1999. KXLY was the first station in the Inland Empire to telecast all its newscasts in full HD format. KXLY ABC 4 and the entire KXLY Broadcast Group have taken this same cutting edge approach to new forms of web, portable and social media applications as well. In 1996, KXLY ABC 4 became one of the first television stations to establish an internet presence with the launch of KXLY.com. In the years since that initial launch of KXLY.com, the KXLY Broadcast Group has also launched websites in support of their various radio properties. All of these websites are fully interactive and all have a variety of unique features that appeal directly to their respective audiences.
KXLY Broadcast Group's second TV station is Me-TV, classic television at its best! Comedies like M*A*S*H, The Love Boat, I Love Lucy, The Honeymooners and The Odd Couple; dramas such as Perry Mason, The Mod Squad, The Rockford Files and Columbo; great westerns like Gunsmoke, Bonanza, The Rifleman and The Big Valley; and otherworldly classics like Star Trek, Lost In Space, The Twilight Zone and so much more, Relive your favorites or experience them for the first time. There's something for everyone on MeTV. Click here for more information about Me-TV.
KXLY Broadcast Group's third TV station is Heroes and Icons, your destination for television's heroic characters and iconic stars. Drawing from timeless classics as well as more contemporary favorites, H&I has something for everybody. From Western lovers to war buffs and fans of police drama, this network pumps out non-stop adventure and thrills. Heroes are unstoppable, icons are unforgettable - and all eyes are on H&I!. Click here for more information about Heroes & Icons.
- Cancer survivor flips switch for 'Making Spirits Bright' holiday display at Children's Hospital.
- NYT features Spokane Police Chief Meidl in story on policing program
- Police searching for robber who shot pot shop employee
- Making Spirits Bright, the kick-off for a month of festivities at Sacred Heart
- Bald Eagles return to Coeur d'Alene
- Thanksgiving travel conditions
- Already feeling buried in holiday stress? Who's going skiing to avoid family and friends?
- Riverfront Park preparing The Ice