If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
Local News Headlines
- God's Closet in need of new home, donations
- Teen carrying BB gun causes 2 schools to lockdown
- Update: Missing woman, children found
- Two Spokane schools locked down
- State senators aim to curb property crime
- Theft Suspect: I steal to support myself, girlfriend
- Protect yourself against "porch pirates"
- 3 more Hanford workers get checked after smelling vapors
- 4 Things To Know For Dec 2
- Police academy trains for domestic violence calls