Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
Local News Headlines
- Police undergoing crisis intervention training
- Owners of former WA state liquor stores struggling
- Teen seeks to withdraw plea in Yakima shooting
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash.
- 3 new Pasco schools named for female scientists
- Police: SUV was hit by train at marked crossing
- Bagby Hot Springs attack possible hate crime
- Megaload movers decide to resume Ore. trip
- Thieves steal woman's home
- Observant neighbor helps cops bust copper wire thieves