Foothills of the Blue Mountains of Washington
- ...Wind Advisory in effect from 8 am to 8 PM PDT Saturday... The National Weather Service in Pendleton has issued a Wind Advisory...which is in effect from 8 am to 8 PM PDT Saturday.
- Winds...southwest to west 25 to 35 mph with gusts around 45 mph.
- Timing...the windy conditions are expected to develop Saturday morning and persist into the evening.
- Visibility...the visibility may be reduced to under one mile at times in blowing dust.
- Impacts...high profile vehicles traveling along Interstate 90...Interstate 82...and Interstate 84 should be prepared for possible strong cross winds. Winds of these magnitudes may cause loose objects to suddenly become airborne. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution. Vp