Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 12:10 PM PST on February 1, 2015, expires at: 12:00 AM PST on February 02, 2015
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight PST tonight...
- Snow accumulations...1 to 2 inches...with amounts up to 3 inches above 3000 feet.
- Timing...snow will increase through early this evening before tapering off by mid to late evening.
- Impacts...roadways are expected to be become snow covered or slushy by late this afternoon or early evening.
- Web page: for a detailed view of the hazard area visit http://www.Wrh.NOAA.Gov/wrh/whv/?Wfo=otx. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.